Tad of advice:Killers are not bots

Look,when I hook your buddy and I see red marks right behind me and you are right there in front of me teabaging. I am gonna know you are around me and guard whoever is on the hook. Specially If I know you are in a Over virtuous SWF with a person with OoO on your team.

I get send a message calling me a camper because I am trying to at least get a active trade out of this unhooking. Because, of these guys virtue where they all swarm the hook at once..I managed to down two after the OoO got hooked..Killed 2 when they had 3 gens left and finished up in a clean match.

Why? Because, at the start of the game they where running circles around me til I finally managed to get one (the OoO) because he was standing still or something (assuming he was seeing what I was doing) and I picked him off..After that It all went downhill for them..Why?

Because, instead of trying to apply pressure or doing something else. They would zerg rush who ever was hooked. EVERY SINGLE TIME! Like they aint even hiding that well..You know need one dude maybe two to save someone. Not the whole army.

And what bothers me is this idea that I should leave the hook When everyone is around the hook. I am not a bot who is gonna chase the first person I see..If I know you are all around me..I am gonna let you make the first move and punish you..entity hook camping punishment be damned.

Comments