Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DS should not be changed

If you have 1 shot on this perk, why nerf it? There is no point nerfing it. Ds should be used no matter what. If they really nerf this perk, it would be a buff for facecampers.

Ps: i`m talking to survivor players, killer players will never understand this comment.

Comments

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

DS needed a nerf because it could single handedly stop the momentum of a match

Ps: I'm talking to killer players, survivor players will never understand this comment.

• EclipsedMind
    EclipsedMind Member Posts: 26

I mainly play Survivor, most times with friends, and I can tell you Decisive Strike needed the nerf because it basically was being used aggressively instead of against Killers who actually tunneled. Survivors who used it would literally do a Generator in front of a Killer's face because they know they can get away with it, especially with Unbreakable because if they slug you and don't want to pick you up because they fear you have it, bam, Unbreakable comes into play.

• Greencoffee73
    Greencoffee73 Member Posts: 40

So what? Not my problem Killers are too stupid not to figure it out that survivors have ds. If they really nerf that perk, I will hit the ,,unninstall" button. They dont realise what they are doing!

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

So what are we supposed to do, just LET you repair that gen in front of us? If we slug you, you'll complain because the killer is doing something you don't like.

DS needed this nerf.

• Mastermind
    Mastermind Member Posts: 111

Are you mentally defective or something? The guy literally said a slug happens because the killer expects a DS and aims to wait it out.

Also you better check if the button works right now. Just to make sure.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

DS is one of the most abuseable survivor perks ever made & has outlasted many many changes in this game despite it being complained about for the longest time. Now that BHVR is finally taking action for it, survivor mains have been coming to the forums crying about how they can't have 60 seconds of invincibility anymore & will have to use DS for ACTUAL tunneling.

Give me a break & get off your high horse. If you're completely fine with killers & their perks (Undying) getting nerfed, then you shouldn't have a problem when the survivors get the same treatment.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

"Ps: i`m talking to survivor players, killer players will never understand this comment."

phew, good thing I play both sides equally.

It is being nerfed, but it is still an anti-tunnel perk which is what survivors want right? Its nerf is justified.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

DS will still work the same for its intended purpose, stop complaining.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Survivor main here. DS needed a nerf. When a killer starts a match and see no obsession, they know they can camp. When a survivor is unhooked in a match that has an obsession and the killer is around, they can jump in a locker to bluff DS. Finally, if a perk is impactful that the killer has to play around it even when it is not in a match, said perk needs a nerf.

Also, I agree with the nerf. DS is still impactful but provides the survivor with a choice: if you want to progress the game in any manner, you deactivate the perk.