Greedy Stampede event feedback

So 50k BPs per day.

No double bloodpoints like in the earlier events. No x1.5 bloodpoints like in the latest event. Just 50k, literally 1 killer game amount of bps per day.

You've got greedy for bloodpints almost like it's a real currency and you loose your company earnings by giving players some extra bps. Well I assure you, that it's actually quite the opposite. I'm personally loosing interest to the game, where even after 1500 hours of grind i can't afford to get all the perks on all the killers to try the builds that I like. And with that attitude of yours I most certainly won't buy your ######### skins or anything. I won't buy your skins no matter how good they are and how much I like them, because you don't deserve a penny for shitting on the community so much and just recycling old events items/mechanics with no meaningful bonuses to your player base.

Thanks for your attention. I was impatiently waiting this even for 2 weeks, but now I'd rather go play some better games.

Comments

• Scoted
    Scoted Member Posts: 57

I absolutely hate the way events have gone. There used to be excitement and fun at the prospect of events, yet now they’ve made it boring and if anything UNeventful. It’s the same game with a new skin I don’t want and a slight change in scenery. There’s no motivation or big prize to win and the game hasn’t changed at all.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,142

Well, the devs already admitted the only actual events they're going to do are Halloween and their Anniversary. Otherwise, it's just little celebrations with BP, cosmetics, and items. If they really do put the extra time and effort into making the Halloween event something special, I'll be happy.

• Nossy
    Nossy Member Posts: 118

I'm so disapointed we can't earn at least 1 of the 2 event skin with a event currency but I said to myself : "Hey at least we'll have an almost 1.5x BP event with the envelope and bonus BP for hooks and gens"

Euhhhhh...

So 35750 BP instead of 31900 with 3 envelope ??? 12% extra BP for 3 envelope (so I think it must be 4% per envelope)....

Is this some kind of joke related to chinese new year or is it a bug again ? Envelope cost 3000 each and with 3 of them in a perfect game, you barely get your BP back for 1.....

• elpoh
    elpoh Member Posts: 222

you don't use an evelope....

if you use one, you get extra 3K for each hook

if you don't use one, just extra 1K

no matter if others use them if you don't

• Nossy

Thanks for the answer !

But how was I suppose to know ? In my tongue, it just say if there is one on the game (yours or other), you will have extra bonus BP for each, so they translate it wrong it seems...

"if you don't use one, just extra 1K"

So how with 12 hooks, I get only 3k extra BP ?

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

I understand that the devs said they aren't going to focus on events they deem unimportant, but I just want to point out that this lunar new year event is just recycled content from the previous lunar new year events. Except the event currencies, they didn't recycle the one thing that made people genuinely excited to grind the game.

Worse still, they are actually putting a surprising amount of effort into this event. The new "event" cosmetics are very high quality, a new event toolbox was added into the game, they're making more redeem codes for smaller cosmetics reskins, and you get a log-in reward for every day of the event.

When they said they're putting less effort into the events I don't think they meant what we think they meant. I'm getting the impression that was their way of saying "Our higher ups want more of your time and money". They're putting less effort into event currencies, that's it, that's the "less effort" bit.

• Nossy

I want to get to the bottom of this...This time I brought an envelope, I did 10 hooks and I got 14K extra BP, how can it be 3k bonus each hook ? And if its 3k bonus for 1rst hook every survs, why did I get 14k bonus instead of 12k ? (basic BP was 30105)

Did someone know exactly what is the bonus and how it works ?