Im Nervous

It's time. I'm loading into a match with nurse at rank 2. Wasnt planning on learning her for another month or two thanks bhvr and your damn rifts :)

Comments

• TattooJake
    TattooJake Member Posts: 158

You should do just fine with hit boxes the size of goddamn semi trucks right now.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Shes not as hard as some people make her out to be. She has a learning curve but not some impossible task.

go to shack, stand on one side, use it to measure out and get a feel for your blinks. Once you do, you can either get back into the game or just practice by blinking to objects. Then it's about reading survivors, how they play, whether they back track or just hold w. Also, just because you can blink through walls doesn't mean you shouldn't give up a chase. Do not make the mistake of endlessly blinking like old nurse could.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Bro I've seen this one time in all my Survivor games and all my killer games. I'm not saying everybody's exaggerating but just that I'm not seeing it. Anyhow Scott Hawkins I was kind of hoping for an open map it was tough had trouble getting her to Blink through certain things or up to the second floor there was a few times she wouldn't even go through a pallet. Got five hooks and I've been chatting with the only Xbox player that was in the lobby who sent positive messages so I say it was a success for my first try I need to get some teachables on her.