Hit boxes

punefrost101
punefrost101 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

Whatever y’all did with the hit boxes turn it off please. Killers are hitting me and everyone I play with over a mile away. Worse than when the game first came out. I have a bunch of clips I can send y’all if need be to show how far of a reach killers have now

15 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• punefrost101
    punefrost101 Member Posts: 2

If need be I have a bunch of clips I can send y’all

• spitwitlee
    spitwitlee Member Posts: 1

YESS, the wraith and the doctor are extremely bugged with this right now. I keep getting hit across pallets even after i drop them. Their reach at the moment is way too much, I get hit approximately 1.5-2 pallet lengths away (not exaggerating at all) and its not fun at all now that many people are starting to take advantage of the doctor and wraith. And no its not a connection issue, when i play swf we all have 10-40 ping and we all experience this madness. Please fix this, it is bad on the wraith but way worse on the doctor because of his shock slowing you and he hits you from way too far right after switching, I have went against nothing but doctors and wraiths these past few days due to this bug.

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

I'm getting hit just for being on the screen with the Wraith. She does not even have to swing. You look at her from 7 or 8 meters away and you are going down.

• MangoSsk
    MangoSsk Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2021

I believe this was before the UI patch. I recorded a couple clips of how far the killers were able to hit you. It is madness! Also, don't even try dead hard because that hasn't been working either.

From the killers point of view. It looks like everything is in slow-mo and hits connect as they should.

I don't expect this to be fixed until next week. So my advice for everyone is to just throw pallets down early and get as much distance as you can from the killer. If the killer looks close then you are going down. Not even a pallet can save you.

• MattAdev
    MattAdev Member Posts: 6

FIX THE GODDAMN HITBOXES ALREADY

• Codyislucky
    Codyislucky Member Posts: 8

The game is unplayable as survivor at the moment. Getting hit by killers that are on the opposite side of loops or after you are 3 steps past a window you fast vaulted. I will not be playing survivor until this is fixed. It happens every game and has nothing to do with connection.

• kellysman0326
    kellysman0326 Member Posts: 20

Yeah turn hit boxes off please because that bullcrap, My girlfriend played the plague and she wiggled out two times and she made it to the exit and got hit by the plague from far away. The hits are catering to the killer to make it much easier for them to kill all survivors. This really needs to be looked into. In another match, completely cleared the window and far enough away before to be safe and killer swung and took her down. Distance is huge right now for the killer to swing and land the hit.

• airii
    airii Member Posts: 41

They need to acknowledge this and fix it asap... its really hard to play survivor at this moment. Also it seems its happening to PC users only as I played with a PS survivor that didnt get hit from a killer who was carrying me so I saw it pretty much from the first seat :D he didnt manage to get a single hit even in close distance (just as its supposed to work and was before the update) while I get hit from afar even across objects. Its ridiculous.... and the fact that its happening during a new rift seriously triggers me :(