Camping

Why do some killers have to freaking camp all the damn time? Frustrating.

Comments

• ds , sb , bt and pallet looping are fusterating for killers just like camping is to surviors, dont be toxic and maybe you wont be camped

• PortalMistress
    PortalMistress Member Posts: 15
    They don't give the other survivors the chance to save whoever is on the hook. Just went up against the Pig, and as soon as she hooked me, she walked around me, and not let anyone get near. How running from a killer while injured toxic?
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Just dont get caught.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Its more they just want to win that's y I never go for a save unless I see a down
  • PortalMistress
    Easier said than done
  • PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

well i camp cause its always a survive with friends group, with Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst, Deliverance or ubreakable. As you see all perks give seconds chances more than once to the survivors, know think about gen rushing e 4 people with 3 or 4 different second chances. Well know you live the killer reality he wants 1 or 2 kills and thats it.

• PortalMistress
    I understand that. It's just me playing. No group or anything.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    killers are allowed to play how they want to play, they don't need to play by your made up rules and can do whatever they like to make sure you die.
  • JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    edited October 2018
    Just dc if you get too triggered

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Though nothings more satisfying then just nod camping the ass that was a jerk all game and getting free downs from it
  • PortalMistress
    I don't DC like some of these players do. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@PortalMistress said:

Why do some survivors have to freaking loop all the damn time? Frustrating.

• Whisky_Glass
    Whisky_Glass Member Posts: 49
    yeet said:
    killers are allowed to play how they want to play, they don't need to play by your made up rules and can do whatever they like to make sure you die.
    Yup, same for survivors. They dont need to play by some killers made up rules like not looping, not using a p3 claudette and so on.
  • Just_Meh
    Just_Meh Member Posts: 96
    Because we can. Because we win. Because you were dumb enough to get caught.