The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

ahhh this might be a lil dumb

so maybe weapons in the hands of survivors really isn't a good idea but-- what if we had some sort of melee weapons like a knife that they could have?? and just so it wouldn't be op or anything, have skill checks when you try using it on the killer while the killer spams space to overpower you or something. and if you get all the skill checks you just get them off of you and have a chance of running away?? idk

Comments

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@Eggcellent said:
    so maybe weapons in the hands of survivors really isn't a good idea but-- what if we had some sort of melee weapons like a knife that they could have?? and just so it wouldn't be op or anything, have skill checks when you try using it on the killer while the killer spams space to overpower you or something. and if you get all the skill checks you just get them off of you and have a chance of running away?? idk

yOu meaN deCisIvE sTriKe

• Eggcellent
    Eggcellent Member Posts: 4

@MyNamePete said:

@Eggcellent said:

yOu meaN deCisIvE sTriKe

i dOnT knOw WhaT ThaT iS i gOt THiS GamE a CouPle DayS AgO WhOoPs

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@Eggcellent said:

@MyNamePete said:

@Eggcellent said:

yOu meaN deCisIvE sTriKe

i dOnT knOw WhaT ThaT iS i gOt THiS GamE a CouPle DayS AgO WhOoPs

hEe heE
    -miChAel jACksON