this game is in a bad state

Options
CANxOFxCORN
CANxOFxCORN Member Posts: 204
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Hopped on with some friends to play survivor, for the first time since the update. First UI looks like crap, too much on the screen, and it looks like a mediocre mobile version on top of that. Second Hit boxes are ridiculous. Third animations look cheap. Before graphics were mediocre, but we all looked past it due to the gameplay being super fun. Now it is the opposite, the graphics are better, but the gameplay plays like crap.

Im not going to be the player who says "Fix your game or I wont play it", but I will say in the current state, I could see the player base dying off, then in turn the game dying off slowly. I dont think this "kills" the game, but it sure as hell will put a dent in the player base. The longer this update stays out, the larger the dent.

I seen the vast majority say they hated the ptb. BHVR as always didn't listen, put out an update they wanted out regardless of feedback. Then puts out the classic statement of "We've heard you loud and clear. Our team is working to find some solutions to the feedback on the latest update, We're focusing on fixing bugs, issues with hitboxes and we are reviewing some elements of the changes in the HUD (UI) and the survivor movement."

One step forward, Two steps back.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments