So The Doctor.....

Can’t do anything now... awsome. I main him and spent a lot of time getting good only to look like a complete jerk now. Think it’s time to be done w this game

Comments

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

Huh?

I just steamrolled 3 games in a row with his shocky joy, one of which was an swf. What are you experiencing? The pallet vacuum is weird, and there were several times where I swear they were shocked in perfect time to stop the pallet stun and still got it off, but those are lag/sync issues everyone who plays is having at the moment, nothing specific to doc.

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

Maybe, I hope you’re right. I really only play him, sometimes Meyers and ghost face. Yes the shock therapy seems to miss when I know it shouldn’t and I have about a one inch reach now and I never really used to miss a basic attack. Just frustrated. I know there have been a lot of hit box posts but now I see why!

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I think it’s server desynchronisation. I’m getting hit from miles away as surv right now

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

Definitely some frustration on both sides with the hitboxes. I swear the one on my survivor is 20ft by 20ft, but when playing killer I can watch my weapon tousle their hair gently as they scamper off into the forest.

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

Also does anyone else think that Meyers is a lot slower now?

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

The only problem I've had with him since the new patch is distinguishing Madness levels on the UI for Survivors that aren't running in front of me. The Madness 2 and 3 icons look to be the same except 3 seems to flicker more often. Everything else like weird attacks and getting caught on things more easily are general Killer problems.