Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I’m Taking A Break From The Game Until It’s Fixed, What Are You Going To Do?

Smoxie7
Smoxie7 Member Posts: 18
edited February 2021 in Polls

Unfortunately, as a survivor main who also plays some killer, DBD is at an unplayable state right now. The negatives of Patch 4.5.0 outweigh the benefits (as described in my previous thread, “Patch 4.5.0 Honest Feedback and Initial Reaction (Survivor Bias)”. Until the UI, HUD, Hitboxes, Survivor Movements, etc... somewhat resemble the pre-patch norm, I won’t be able to enjoy this game like I used to. Even when playing as Killer right now, the game has the feel of a mobile app. Sorry for being so blunt, and sorry Devs for the immature users that are probably slewing you with personal insults and troubles... But I refuse to partake in a game where the level-headed community users discussions/feedback are not heard on a more empathetic level. These users need to have more say in future game development.

Sincerely,

Certified Ace Main (1000+ Gameplay Hours on Xbox)

The Poll is Below the Zaddy ace Image 😎

I’m Taking A Break From The Game Until It’s Fixed, What Are You Going To Do? 54 votes

Take A Break
46%
CamoRangerGHERBEARRULESShrimpTwiggsLeonardo1itaBoosted_DwightDarootLeafstormWarcrafter4Ranger_939Awkward_FiendcynicalBigbubbabam270Undershotstargazer9Ghouled_MojoKill_Yr_Idol83TripleStealSmoxie7ZestyRizerQikin 25 votes
Keep Playing
53%
Adeloo[Deleted User]TapeKnotJacoby2041Dimek[Deleted User]JawsIsTheNextKillerTaigaShapedMattie_MayhemOGSebaOutbreakBuddhaBing[Deleted User]CornHubThicc_Boi_MyersChurchofPigTreborDerZuntorAzxx93AggressiveFTW 29 votes

Comments

• CryptFriend
    CryptFriend Member Posts: 416
    Keep Playing

Unfortunately, I don't want to pay for any part of this rift.

• anarchyunleashd
    anarchyunleashd Member Posts: 9
    Take A Break

I'm upset because the current event is my favorite event of the year, and I can't participate.

I don't care as much about the HUD or the moonwalk or any of that, I can adjust my eyes and my strats for those. What I can't adjust for is the hitbox/desync issue that has made this game unplayable from a survivor POV. I was excited for the new animations and I was interested in the new UI, but I truly haven't enjoyed a game since the update.

If I'm not having fun, this game has failed at its only job. And if this isn't rectified or reverted soon, the devs have failed at theirs.

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649
    Take A Break

I don’t care about the rift or the lame event.

• Ranger_939
    Ranger_939 Member Posts: 17
    Take A Break

Everything you said is true but its even worse when your teammates just care about escaping than actually helping the team. I've had a few matches today where I ran the killer around for a max of 4 guns each match and my teammates made no effort to help. Either that or they just never unhook. I can't tell how many times I've died on first hook recently.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Keep Playing

Asymmetrical multiplayer addiction too strong

• Keep Playing

I'll keep playing, but until they fix survivor I'm only going to be playing killer.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Keep Playing

While I've noticed that I've been taking a whole lot more breaks lately, I'll probably still end up playing like I usually do. This update might've been a complete mess but unfortunately I still have a little bit of soul left in me to support this game.. for now.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Keep Playing

Gonna go play mobile instead.

• Rizer
    Rizer Member Posts: 95
    Take A Break

Stopping caring about rank seeing as they'll be removing it soon. I went from Rank 2 to rank 9 in a matter of hours... I haven't seen a green number in almost a year.... but yeah, it's a lot more enjoyable when you don't care... you just kind of play until you can no longer bear it then just die on hook and move on. It's much more enjoyable now that the game is an actual dumpster fire on the brink of destruction... as opposed to the previous theoretical dumpster fire state the community likes to believe it was in prior to this patch / event.