The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Our DBD Community State

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
Warning: Don't get offended or get upset at this thread, I love every single user on here (As a fog traveler) so don't think I'm targeting anyone out! Thank you!

Let's Talk:

Hey, I been wanting to make one of these for a while now. I just wanna say that I love everyone on here, really, I love everyone including the biased survivor or killer mains. I even love the people that disagree with my suggestions and the people who screwed up in the past since they aren't perfect as well. Overall, I wanna say that we should be more loving to one and another regardless of your identification such as being a killer and/or survivor main. I see killers get called baby killers and I see survivors get called brain dead for looping. Guys, there's no need for this, you're supposed to be setting a example on here and be loving to your fog travelers. If someone says a ridiculous idea that you don't like, tell them why instead of calling that person a bad survivor or killer. Seriously, I see one side attack another side everyday and I wonder when we will all just be happy, happy meaning that we can just have a regular discussion without being a complete jerk to someone. I want you guys to participate in this activity with me, you can start over here and be the ray of light on this forum. If you don't do this, either you are already a ray of light or you don't wanna improve yourself, it's that simple. However, don't pass this up, just make a promise on this thread and feel free to copy and paste this outline! :)

Outline For The Promise:

I [Insert your username here] promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

Comments

• NMCKE
    Example: Outline Promise

I Nickenzie promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I redsopine promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
  • redsopine1
    You are still trying really hard to become a mod huh.
    Dude when did you get unjailed?)
  • redsopine1
    And I apologise to op for having a separate question in this lovely thread
  • NMCKE
    I can careless about that, you should just stop being rude and stop assuming.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    24th, and don't get me wrong Nicky would be one of the most obvious and best picks. 
  • NMCKE
    edited October 2018
    24th, and don't get me wrong Nicky would be one of the most obvious and best picks. 
    My apologies, I thought that you was a hater or something.

Yeah, no thanks, I really don't wanna be a mod.
  • redsopine1
    edited October 2018
    @nickenzie just asking but I posted on the wish list a change for the hatch to stop hostage taking when the gates are open if its not found in 30 seconds it shuts meaning you have to take a gate exit or if a survivor is being a jerk and refusing to leave until they teabag you it shuts after 3 seconds of them standing on it is that a acceptable change to the end game situation's with players like that?
  • NMCKE
    @nickenzie just asking but I posted on the wish list a change for the hatch to stop hostage taking when the gates are open if its not found in 30 seconds it shuts meaning you have to take a gate exit or if a survivor is being a jerk and refusing to leave until they teabag you it shuts after 3 seconds of them standing on it is that a acceptable change to the end game situation's with players like that?
    Give me a link to your thread and post it on my wall. I'll post my reasoning there so I don't derail this thread.
  • Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Your profile picture should be the trapper for being such a cinnamon roll ^-^

However I promise nothing. I'm already a ######### poster if anything but that's ok. I can live with that and I'm already not biased on either roll.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Alright who declared peace on here? 😜

I Powerbats promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

Actually I've been fairly tame for awhile now compared to some of my more acerbic and highly sarcastic commentary from earlier in my tenure here. But I guess when you get older you have to start acting somewhat respectably.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    powerbats said:

I Powerbats promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

Actually I've been fairly tame for awhile now compared to some of my more acerbic and highly sarcastic commentary from earlier in my tenure here. But I guess when you get older you have to start acting somewhat respectably.

You don't turn from young and stupid to
     old and wise in less than 6 months though.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    I brokedownpalace promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
  • powerbats

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    powerbats said:

You don't turn from young and stupid to
     old and wise in less than 6 months though.

I'm over 50 and have been for several years now so I don't fit your description there.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    I read the title and thought we were going to be talking about an area of land....you know, like the Jews and Palestinians (or whoever it is over there) are always crying/fighting over?

Then I realized it was more a virtual war (between killers and survivors).

And we are much nastier than the jews/palestinian.
  • powerbats

@Khalednazari said:
     I, Khalednazari, promise to be the ray..... 

OMG! Killer's approaching.

* hides in my natural habitat *

Now we just need someone with a Dwight avatar to do that, someone like @Jack11803

• Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677
    I, Incarnate promise to be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

...which I always try to be, so the promise doesn't mean much of a difference me, but perhaps others will follow the example. 
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    I love you buddy <3
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Well, I was trying to not be rude since I have been a member of this forum, so I don't really want to do such promise (sorry!).
  • Just_Meh
    Just_Meh Member Posts: 96
    Nickenzie said:
    Warning: Don't get offended or get upset at this thread, I love every single user on here (As a fog traveler) so don't think I'm targeting anyone out! Thank you!

Let's Talk:

Hey, I been wanting to make one of these for a while now. I just wanna say that I love everyone on here, really, I love everyone including the biased survivor or killer mains. I even love the people that disagree with my suggestions and the people who screwed up in the past since they aren't perfect as well. Overall, I wanna say that we should be more loving to one and another regardless of your identification such as being a killer and/or survivor main. I see killers get called baby killers and I see survivors get called brain dead for looping. Guys, there's no need for this, you're supposed to be setting a example on here and be loving to your fog travelers. If someone says a ridiculous idea that you don't like, tell them why instead of calling that person a bad survivor or killer. Seriously, I see one side attack another side everyday and I wonder when we will all just be happy, happy meaning that we can just have a regular discussion without being a complete jerk to someone. I want you guys to participate in this activity with me, you can start over here and be the ray of light on this forum. If you don't do this, either you are already a ray of light or you don't wanna improve yourself, it's that simple. However, don't pass this up, just make a promise on this thread and feel free to copy and paste this outline! :)

Outline For The Promise:

I [Insert your username here] promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
    I cannot believe I am doing this... 

I Just_me promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

If I fail let's just say I really really did try. 
  • MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Just_Meh said:
    Nickenzie said:

Let's Talk:

Outline For The Promise:

I cannot believe I am doing this... 

I Just_me promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

If I fail let's just say I really really did try. 
    Never thought I'd see the day Just_meh you are a brutal sob on here. Good for you! I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon.

I MuttonChops promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    I slingshotsurvivor promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.

You really are awesomeness @Nickenzie! ❤️
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I promise not to spank it more than once a week to Spirit booty.

• ChesterTheMolester

*wank
  • powerbats

@thesuicidefox said:

It was only a matter of time.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Did i just stumple into the forum therapy room? Whats happening :D

• NMCKE
    Weederick said:

Did i just stumple into the forum therapy room? Whats happening :D

You can say that.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@powerbats said:

@thesuicidefox said:

It was only a matter of time.

Yea I already broke my promise

😥