Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dear swf outfit squads, no I will not enter a lobby with you.

That's a real question for the swf groups who wear the same names or clothes. What are you trying to archive except many lobby dodges?

Comments

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

Who cares what they wear? The icons tell you who you’ve got.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685

Don't understand why you would have a problem with people using a similar name such as a clan tag or whatever, it's being honest and letting the Killer know they are about to face a SWF. It's better than random names disguising the fact it is a SWF.

People wearing the same outfits is a bit of a cheap tactic though yeah

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

It's stuff like this that encourages me to eliminate one at a time, not going to play into that cheap tactic.

• NickChinchill
    NickChinchill Member Posts: 68

I'm very very anti-tunnel...but if all the survivors are literally the same person in the same outfit, then I feel it's excusable cos, how the hell am I meant to know who I've chased already?

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

You dodge based on what the person is wearing? Just play the match honestly

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Same to people that have the autacity to equip a key. I mean, i see double the keys now, because they nerfed mori and you can't kill them off right away.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I find the clones are often pretty chill. Not if it's like four blendettes tho, don't do that to yourself

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

It's funny. I mean that's probably why a lot of people do it.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

It honestly doesn’t change anything, you’re still going to be matched by any kind of SWFs regardless. I used to dodge too but those types of matches are to be expected. Dodging doesn’t really do anything it just kinda makes it harder for people who solo que or people who actually want to play.

• jrinkwater
    jrinkwater Member Posts: 314

i find them fun to go against lol. tunnel times

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 449

Dodging because they're all using the same outfits? Just power through it. Get some confidence in your ability as killer

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Just 4k slug them. Let them stew in their collective blandness for four minutes.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I just had the game match me with the exact same swf squad twice in a row. So I'm done playing for the day.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Imagine dodging people because they wear the same cosmetics.

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    edited February 2021

Play as wraith with lightborn. Watch them search around for the killer. Waste their time, don't feed the bully squad, the longer their in your match, thats one match another killer isn't tormented by them.

NOED perhaps if you want to surprise one at the end

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

Y'all will complain about tryhards then when people meme around you will also complain. I did this a couple of times with friends just for the fun of being four Steves screaming with that stupid voice of his.

Sometimes it's not that deep, I promise.

• chadbeastofprey
    chadbeastofprey Member Posts: 437
  • Same when I played killer I immediately dodged if I saw three or four of the same character

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

If more than one person is playing a character, I'll dodge. I don't wanna tunnel, and my memory isn't good enough to keep track of multiple people playing the same character ("I hooked Meg... wait, there are two Megs? Which did I hook, the blond or the redhead? Fuuuuudge. Whatever, you guys finish those last four gens, I'm gonna go get a drink.").

Yeah, if I think I might bother to hook anyone, I'll dodge if there are multiples of the same character. I know myself too well, if I get confused about who I've hooked I'll just get frustrated with my poor memory and go afk, anyway, so it's better to dodge.

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

That “bill” post is great.

I dont know, my usual teammates and I sometimes will all be the same person only cause we think it’s fun - not to annoy the killer.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

I love putting sweat squads in their place, it's really fun when they are salty post chat because you know they are use to steam rolling every killer they face because they cry and moan about the dumbest stuff, like your add ons or how you camped, etc.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

I am not in SWF but I change outfits to match everyone else's all the time. It's cute.

Don't assume every bunch of people wearing the same stuff are SWF.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

Imagine starting a sentence with "imagine" without it being in a salt filled entitled survivor sentence.

I know, I'm a dreamer.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

They are memers most of the time. They are playing for fun and never sweating. You can see them walking in crouch like a train. They will probably not gonna do gens. So it's kinda sad that you have to kill them.

Bully squads like to do last second switch. If survivors deside to bully you, they probably not gonna let you dodge the lobby. Bully squads also rarely doing gens. They more enjoy stunning, blinding, clicking and t-bagging untill you kill them.

• thisisntmax
    thisisntmax Member Posts: 231

ok.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Me and my friends who wanted to dress in the Grandma Laurie outfit solely to impersonate the Golden Girls:

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

Memes

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

I generally don't dodge lobbies, but everyone playing the same Claud is normally code for "We're going to make this match suck." Still never dodged, but I considered it. Sometimes I wish I did.

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

Franklins + Lightborn + Mori. Kill em all.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

True. In experience most survivors that wears the same outfits (example pizza dwights) are just randoms or casual swf teams. The tryhard swf likes to distinguish with their unique cosmetics 😄

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I remember playing against 4 Neas wearing similar outfits once and they all died within 3 minutes. Clone squads aren't always good at the game, the majority of SWF groups that you dodge are probably easier to beat than a group of 4 solo players, I don't see the point to lobby dodging.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

The cosmetic thing i personally feel more iffy about. I've had lots of lobbies where survivors just decide to match a player and they aren't survivor with friends. Its just kind of a weird thing people do sometimes.

As for names, I could a more likely scenario where people are playing swf, although I've been in a game with a player named something like Left4Food, which we didn't know each other but I found hilarious. I dont mind 2 players playing together and even 3 isn't terrible but 4 swfs can be very rough. Ill still play it though

• _HN_
    _HN_ Member Posts: 385

Welp, they are trying to archive what most SWF try to archive, cheese the game as much as possible and then pretend "they are just trying to have fun".

But it's okay really, if they want to be the kind of obnoxious clone team, we as killer can also just dodge them and make their queues longer and longer.

Sadly I dont even think thos people realize that's what is happening and will just come and whine on the forum about how long the queues are.

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56

Most the time I will match outfits with my random lobby for a meme not to be sweaty

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172

I prefer not to face duplicate cosmetics. Personal preference for a number of reasons. If I see 2 or more identical, I'll dodge and not feel bad about it at all. How I like to play.