What do you do when you are bored?

Sometimes, when I see survivors with 4 flashlights, I dress up my Nurse into the default clothes. 
Then in the match, I try to behave like a baby Nurse (overcharging the blink, missing hits on purpose etc.)
When there are at least 2-3 survivors running around me, tea bagging and flashlight clicking, I'll switch to a God mode Nurse.
I know it's a bit salty, but SO much fun for me!

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I just run moris and kill everyone or force them to dc by showing I have Mori and slugging them 3 times like I'm taunting them with death (kidding just happens today with a dc because they couldn't take a Mori) and Mori 3 others one right at the hatch
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I like this one

Sometimes I derank afk while doing other stuff, but I equip rancor and sometimes make the survivor ######### their pants when I am suddenly not afk anymore after they opened the gates :lol:

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    When I'm bored I use my four totem build with billy on the game map. Really fun build I either get a few dc or a actual good game.
  • CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

When im playing survivor, I usually open Youtubes or twitch and watch that while i'm sitting in one spot holding M1 for minutes on end, occasionally pressing space bar.

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Between this and civ 5 i never get bored
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Play RDR2. 
  • will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

When I am bored, I usually get my Huntress and do some target practice, my hatchet throw isn't very good, but if I am bored, and don't care if everyone escapes its a good chance to get some practice in, on my underplayed killers.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Chase them around and see how long it takes survivors to realise that I'm not swinging.

It's usually quite a while.

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    I close dbd and go for a walk or do ######### that is good for me
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited October 2018

Insidious leatherface + basement

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I put Monitor and Abuse, Play with Your Food, NOED, and BBQ on Hillbilly and blast either "Speedy Runner" or "Gas Gas Gas".
  • laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    edited October 2018

This halloween event broke the game for me....i dont know why...i cant play more than 2 matchs ... i have toa close the game and play another.. Sad.... before i play all day...now the joy is gone.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Play Freddy with black box, ivory mori and dying light or scratched mirror Myers

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

M1 Billy Slugging, because why not?

• Just_Meh
    Just_Meh Member Posts: 96
    popoles said:
    Sometimes, when I see survivors with 4 flashlights, I dress up my Nurse into the default clothes. 
    Then in the match, I try to behave like a baby Nurse (overcharging the blink, missing hits on purpose etc.)
    When there are at least 2-3 survivors running around me, tea bagging and flashlight clicking, I'll switch to a God mode Nurse.
    Play Freddy and follow survivors around and watch them panic. It's hilarious! 
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    edited October 2018
    Same as above. 
    I play Freddy and just pick one of them to follow around. 
    So many crawls behind things just waiting for the humming to pass, even in red ranks these days. Sad really. But when you have played weekends 15 hours in a row, then it is a fun break.

As a survivor, I had fun with a clown. I hid in the grass (knowing he saw me) but when I didnt run, he stared at me, then turned and left, used urban evasion to follow him, and every time he turned around I just sat there, not moving and looking at him. I think he was more scared of my Nea. It was good fun. You just need to rest your head sometimes.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Playing a lot of Borderlands 2 lately, guess that's my anti-DbD-boredom medicine for now.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited October 2018
    I started a challenge for myself.
    Advance as a killer without sacrifices, and get something other than "entity displeased." At the minimum something other than entity displeased.
    I hook to fill my vial. That's it. And I try not to sacrifice people. 
    Being nice this event sorta inspired it.

And because some groups sorta potato hard when I'm trying to be nice, I chase a survivor around until I can "snuggle" them with my event skin huntress by catching up to them, running faster, or cornering them.
    I don't block them more than a few seconds though if I corner them.
    Bunny wants snuggles! BUNNY WANTS SNUGGLES!! Lol
    Weird, I know.

I may carry this beyond the event. Help hone some hunting skills. 

Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    popoles said:
    I usually send a survivor a message and tell them I will keep putting RBT on them but I won't hook them. I will use my Jigsaw Sketch and Tampered time combo to see how many RBT they can survive before they mismanage their time and die to the RBT. This usually results in a DC even through I wasn't instantly killing them sadly.
  • Whisky_Glass
    Whisky_Glass Member Posts: 49
    4 petrified oaks.