Daydream New Killers/Survivors

Hey all,

I would love to hear everyone's ideas about potential new killers and survivors; their perks, kill cut-scenes and special abilities.

I've spoken to a couple of players about a potential La Llorna killer. I was thinking kinda like The Huntress-she could weep (instead of sing). And, the cut-scene kill could be a drowning.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas!

Comments

• The_Nightmare69
    The_Nightmare69 Member Posts: 55

I was thinking a vampire I’ve worked out a backstory and everything. I would love to hear your ideas.

Killer: Count Dracula

Name: The Vampire

terror radius 32m

movement speed: 4,8m/s

Ability: Bat swarm, this would work similar to the nurse’s blink but without the fatigue effect, it would transform the player into a swarm of bats a leap 10 meters forward at 8m/s (200% normal speed) It does not allow the player to phase through the physical but can jump trough any vault locations. If a survivor is hit by the bat swarm it would count as a basic attack. (Kind of like the demogorgon’s shred attack) The player can do this 3 times after which the ability goes into a 30 seconds cool down.

active ability: embrace of the shadows. This grants the killer the undetectable status effect until the killer attacks or is stunned.

perk: Bloodlust: The Vampire’s bloodlust allows him to see the auras of all survivors in the injured or dying state within a 10/12/15 meter radius

perk: supernatural hearing: this perk gives the survivors a sort of terror radius if you will. It gives The vampire the ability to listen to the survivors’ heart beats in a 10/15/20 meter radius

Perk: wrath of the undead: after the killer has been stunned by a pellet 2 times the perk activates if the killer is hit by a pellet again the pellet will be destroyed instantly and the survivor closest to the killer will suffer from the exposed status effect for 20/30/45 seconds and have their aura revealed to the killer for 3/5/7 seconds

let me know if you want to know more like cosmetics and/or his backstory.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

I had an idea for The Criminal, who would be able to tie up survivors in duct tape and hide them in lockers. The tied up survivor would be able to slam against the sides of the locker to alert the other survivors.

Any survivor that opened the locker would scream as the tied up survivor fell out. They would then be able to untie the survivor over the course of ten seconds, but both would have Exhausted for five seconds afterwards.

• ashes2asses
    ashes2asses Member Posts: 23

That sounds SO COOL! I would totally play with that killer!

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

I had an idea about a killer who would have different phases throughout the match. It would work like myers with 3 tiers but the killer would get progressively more powerful as more gens got done. Like at 5 gens left they would be weak but when 2 gens got finished they would tier up and so forth.