Most unhealthy killer for the game?

2»

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,120

Definitely Nurse. She can literally teleport, through walls as well, and you have to hope that your misdirection via line of sight blockers works on her. Just look at how she measures up to Trapper or Clown. It's blatant that she's a head above the rest.

• grunt7554
    grunt7554 Member Posts: 38

Nurse as she just ignores game mechanics

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

I hate facing spirit because of the mind game aspect, which I love in concept and definitely don’t want changed, but I don’t really struggle vs them tbh. It’s not that hard to tell when she’s phasing and to juke when healthy. When injured it is very difficult to avoid getting tagged if you’re caught out in a bad position, but that’s just part of her strength and your team has to play around it in other ways before/after.

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

For me it’s Freddy. I love his design but he just has a ton of power in his basekit which makes solo queue vs him a nightmare.

Don’t want to see him nerfed though. He’s not OP imho.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

My biggest beef with nurse is that she invalidates so many of the survivors defenses like pallets or loops. Im fine with a good counter killer but not one that takes away survivors primary tools and leaves them with little

• alicia810
    alicia810 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2021

Bubba. There is NO fun at all whatsoever. The hit boxes are ridiculous and the face camp is strong with this one. People abuse him to be a terrible toxic killer.

The chainsaw can go through anything. Including walls. Ridiculous. But yet Billy can't do that?! 🤔

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

Make a 3-4 tiers list of all killers in your head or look for a streamer list.

The unhealthiest killers are those in the lower/lowest tiers.

People keep whining about the top 4 killers because the rest is simply too weak.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Freddy. Too overpowered and too unfun to verse.

Freddy is what happens when the devs listens to killer mains. They become overbuffed.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Quite the opposite actually. Nurse and spirit are way too strong compared to balanced killers like oni or blight

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Spirit