Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why is the easy middle path of Tome VI at the end completely survivor sided?

Ok, two side paths, one for a specific survivor, one for a specific perk, but the middle is just outright a pushover and doesn't require you to go out of your way to achieve since none of them are meant to be completed in a single trial.

The specific survivor challenge with Yui is honestly next to a pushover as 2 stuns or blinds over one game isn't exactly rocket science. Especially when the game gives you firecrackers. It's about at the difficulty of the killer sided path on the middle left.

But why the hell do you make the stridor challenge 6 downs in a single trial? You pretty much have to play nurse who's a difficult killer to play.

"Oh just get Stridor for a different killer!" I spent 400 thousand on a single killer so far to attempt to get Stridor at least at rank 1 but RNG says no of course.

"Oh the side on the left in the middle is killer sided!" Oh thank you so much for having a killer sided path that leads to a dead end. That's exactly the place where I'd put this stridor challenge for those that want to put up with it.

"Oh just play survivor to get the easy middle path!" I loathe playing survivor if for nothing else, for the much longer queue time I get as survivor as opposed to killer. If the middle had one challenge for survivors in general and one challenge for killer in general or if the stridor challenge weren't single trial and the only killer path to the ending I wouldn't have said a word as that'd be fair enough. But the way it's set up now I feel like killer mains who hate survivors are getting the short end of the stick.

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Dude, I did all the killer challenges in one day.

Stridor is in the shrine.

Are you newer? Stridor will show up as soon as you fill out a new bloodweb if you have all perks unlocked on at least one killer

• Mastermind
    Mastermind Member Posts: 111

Good for you, be sure to write that into your diary.

Getting it from the shrine doesn't guarantee you stridor for anyone apart from nurse.

Oh, I guess people who don't waste thousands of hours in the game or people who don't religiously play a single killer shouldn't be allowed to do challenges then.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

OK.

I guess the only logical reply to this drivel is.....

Git Gud!!

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    edited February 2021

I bought Stridor from the Shrine for this challenge. I still beat it, but it sucked so much.

The only killer I got it on was... Bubba. You know, the one-hit-down killer with a constantly running chainsaw, heavy breathing, and no way to really stop survivors from healing. Perfect synergy.

That's what I get for grinding, huh?