Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

survivors should be rewarded for looping not holding W

Seriously. Get 2-4 survivors that just hold W on some maps and it's basically a win for the team. Just hold W until the killers close then vault into a jungle gym.

Its very boring for the game, its just holding forwards and waiting to catch up, or abandoning chase because you dont want to hold W anymore.

Large maps like mothers dwelling and maps with long corridors like lerys and midwich should not exist they take zero skill and are so boring.

Comments

• Mysterynovus
    Mysterynovus Member Posts: 318

Username checks out.

Just abandon the chase and go for someone else. A Survivor's goal in a chase is to waste your time. Don't let them.

• CremelloJoJo
    CremelloJoJo Member Posts: 76

We'll just stand sill and let you get your free hooks then.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

You have to zone survivors, start coming to them in a way you don't have to follow them, but cut their trajectory to be technically faster.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

I could be wrong but I’m going to assume you’re in the FU crew because this sounds like it’s straight from an Ohtofu stream. I’m a huge Tofu supporter so don’t get me wrong when I say you should take what he says with a grain of sand. Loops and mind games are obviously more enjoyable but many many times the man himself acknowledges that simply gaining distance is absolutely the smarter play. They even tried a KYF briefly to test how a effective a 4 man SWF might be if they spread out to slam gens and whenever they got in a chase they would hold shift W and weren’t allowed to use pallets.. just run as far as way from teammates and ideally go down in a corner of the map far from hooks to buy more time for the other 3 doing objectives.

Also I don’t want to put words in someone’s mouth so don’t take what I said about Ohtofu as quotes or facts but as my own interpretation from watching his streams/content. I’m just a humble TofuSimp lmao 😜

TL:DR;

A comparison is tunnelling someone out of the game. It’s not fun but can be effective and sometimes the right call to make. Or two hooked survivors close to each other... proxy camping is completely understandable.