The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Issues With Hit Boxes

Is anyone else having issues with hit boxes ? I'm getting hit and knocked down from a mile away, killers like pyramid head are getting hits and downs while not even being close enough to the survivor, I have friends who are having this issue too. Yet, the Devs says DBD isn't killer sided. It is VERY killer sided and I'm sure all survivor mains can agree, especially when these updates come out and the killers always end up super OP.

Comments

• jerry46360
    jerry46360 Member Posts: 24

There is a fix supposed to come out in patch 4.5.2. No clue when its coming out they hagent said yet. They released 4.5.1 already just have to wait some more.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Well because it is bhvr, I expect a patch not earlier than somewhere next week.

My feelings tell me 2 weeks at least tbh

• MapleSyrup780
    MapleSyrup780 Member Posts: 11

So annoying. They need to get their stuff together. I support DBD because it's Canadian and I love supporting local game companies, but its getting harder and harder to support a game with Devs who don't seem to care. There are many issues with DBD that have been brought forward and the Devs have no plans to fix them, on top of that ever since release people have been asking for a colpur blind feature and it has been getting put off and Devs have said to stop asking, it's going to happen but it's "getting annoying." The Devs of DBD are just unprofessional and rude sometimes and I'm starting to think they don't actually care about making a decent game and making it enjoyable for everyone.