Genuine question: can teabagging technically be a called strategy?

Options
dspaceman20
dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

I ask this because sometimes people teabag in order to get the killers attention so that they could focus on them and not anyone else so that the whole team can win right? So in this case is teabagging a strategy?

(This isn't to say that i condone teabagging, or that people don't teabag with the intention of being toxic. This is just a question I just randomly thought of. Please don't hate me)

Comments

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

In this case it can definetely be called a strategy.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Not really. It just comes off as annoying to me, I've never actually left a guy I'm chasing just to go for a guy who's teabagging.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685
    Options

100% yes. I'll be honest I've tunneled to the extent of dropping games over a single teabag many times

• GravyRobbers85
    GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69
    Options

If I'm killer and a Survivor teabags me, it's automatic face camp at the hook, at that point it's not about winning it's about principle. I fight toxicity with toxicity. Incessant Teabagging is the only reason I generally face camp and it's rare.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

Its a strategy. I dont use it bc it only works on people who get triggered from teabags. And they probably get triggered bc they got bullied and associate teabagging with that. So i dont want to abuse the fact that i can make someone feel miserable to win.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Yes. I avoid it though if killers plays fair.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

Anyone who says it isn't a strategy is exactly who the strategy is for. Stay woke

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    Options

360 is also a strategy. Wanna know what those two strategies have in common? They will work only against noobs

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Teabagging is a windup / poor gamesmanship. So yeah its kind of a strategy. Killers don't have to buy it.