Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

My friend and I lost pips from a custom.

ACigar
ACigar Member Posts: 13

I lost 2 pips I got killed quickly 2 times. He lost 3 pips got killed fast 2 times and died 1 time half way through the game. It didn't not say we lost pips after the end screen nor did it say when we were comparing ranks and talking about the reset. I could not have lost it from something else. I got on when I asked to join them for doing customs. When I got on I had 3 pips. I didnt play any public matches before or in-between custom matches. After we stopped doing customs I played 1 public. My friend did the same. After breaking even in both of our games we lost the pips even though it said we had 0 rank progression. The only thing that even remotely makes since is that the customs are docing us pips and we are unable to gain pips from customs. If you read this do not play customs until this is resolved cuz youre not allowed to have fun without you rank suffering because of it.

3 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.