Difficulty playing ps4 survivor

Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for the English errors, I really like the game, but lately I lost interest in the game, and friends too, because it's very difficult to advance in the game playing as a survivor, ps4 game, but I challenge anyone who likes the game, play on ps4 and say that it's ok, the klillers are very fast, I seriously confused hillbilly with flash these days, playing 10 games, I managed to escape two and through the hatch, this difficulty, because playing on consoles is not the same thing as playing on the pc, and the survivors are as important as the assassins, maybe even if nobody wants to play survivor, the game dies.

Comments

• Whisky_Glass
    Whisky_Glass Member Posts: 49
    No it's not difficult, you just need more practice.
  • TigoEx
    TigoEx Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your opinion, but do not forget, said ps4 version, on pc the mouse and keyboard makes it much easier, and play four times a week, with friends online, and both I and them have the same opinion, other players we just met online , who scored the same thing, the Killers are super overpower.
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    TigoEx said:
    Thanks for your opinion, but do not forget, said ps4 version, on pc the mouse and keyboard makes it much easier, and play four times a week, with friends online, and both I and them have the same opinion, other players we just met online , who scored the same thing, the Killers are super overpower.
    I play on os4 only and the difference is on pc killers have decent fps compared to console. Playing the hag in certain maps make your FPS drop under 20 and unstable. As survivor I play just fine, you just need to get better. Don't make excuses about console since the shorter end of the stick in that case would be taken by killers not survivors
  • Whisky_Glass
    Whisky_Glass Member Posts: 49
    TigoEx said:
    I said that because i play on ps4 lol, so i know what i'm talking about.
  • Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111

Playing killer on ps4 is way more difficult than survivor because the frame rate is so low for the killer.
    I have lost so many matches because of that.

• thrashed2pieces
    thrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57

Playing killer on ps4 is way more difficult than survivor because the frame rate is so low for the killer.
    I have lost so many matches because of that.

Absolutely, but I’ve seen it work both ways where I was in a chase and landed a hit where I just kind of chuckled and collected my victim knowing damn well it should’ve missed. Latency and locked frame rate at =>30fps  are just a reality to accept on PS4, there are much more real issues on PS4 like MY ITEMS ARE STILL BEING DROPPED IN THE LOBBY AFTER KILLERS DC!! (Sorry I just don’t know what came over me)
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TigoEx said:
    Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for the English errors, I really like the game, but lately I lost interest in the game, and friends too, because it's very difficult to advance in the game playing as a survivor, ps4 game, but I challenge anyone who likes the game, play on ps4 and say that it's ok, the klillers are very fast, I seriously confused hillbilly with flash these days, playing 10 games, I managed to escape two and through the hatch, this difficulty, because playing on consoles is not the same thing as playing on the pc, and the survivors are as important as the assassins, maybe even if nobody wants to play survivor, the game dies.

Actually playing survivor on ps4 is the easiest thing because killers are handicapped on this platform the most.

If you still dont manage to do well, then its up to you and you need more practise

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TigoEx said:

It doesnt matter whether you play with controller or mouse as survivor (in fact a lot of PC players play with controllers as survivors), the only one who suffers from controller aim is the killer, especially nurse and huntress.

If killers are so overpowered, I suggest you play killer and rank up. Soon you will understand that survivors are the OP ones :wink: