Wow solo que what a experience

milwaukee354
milwaukee354 Member Posts: 316
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Long story short I unhooked safe, did gens, totems trying not to gen rush, healed, everything a survivor should do unfortunately the doctor we played had our number, all survivors spawned by each other so three survivors hopped on one gen I stayed close to help progression on the gen because I had prove thyself, I'm guessing the doctor had that perk that let's you know when two people are working on one gen and basically it was a snowball effect once he got going, we completed one gen two survivors died immediately, two survivors left 4 gens my only thought was may the best men win the other survivor ends up in chase, I like to be by the exit gate just in case the doctor finds the hatch first I can immediately start working on the door if I felt I didn't put in enough work during the game, all of sudden out of nowhere the other survivor turned the corner and pointed me out to the killer of course the killer downed me, like I'm not suppose to try to escape I guess instead I'm suppose to do 4 gens with two people, survivor points at me I point at the survivor I get slugged survivor runs, oh the best part that I forgot to mention was that I healed that same survivor at end game when both other survivors died I could've left him injured to give myself more of an advantage but I wanted to give the other survivor a chance as well, killer let's me wiggle out we both find that survivor lol he gets downed I'm teabagging the survivor killer let's me get the survivor off the hook slugs him again survivor dies killer slugs me gives me hatch but I probably would've gotten hatch anyway the hatch spawned right where i was in the basement, I had 30 thousand something points the killer only had 28 something points so I'm noticing the game favors the person with the most points most of the time so

Post edited by milwaukee354 on

Comments