Survivor is easy

Options

Now deep down everyone knows that true but what some of you may not know is that after this patch....its still true.

Ive progressively seen more and more people post about it being unplayable. I haven't been able to play in about a week but after the patch i almost exclusively played survivor because killer can be such a chore (ironically survivor gameplay literally revolves around chores)

Ive been a survivor main since the blight did the impossible and made me more interested in playing a new survivor than the killer, but not only do i not play perfectly i don't even try. Still, mostly escapes. As a solo, duo, and trio. And this was even with the disappointing lack of baby nurses. I keep hearing how bad the hitboxes are and yeah they are bullshit....like they've always been? I realize its PC players who are mostly complaining but ive seen my friends use this as an excuse for why they die too.

All im saying is maybe survivor is too hard for you guys...maybe try killer? We could use the reduced que times

Comments