People Disconnecting

Options
ElliotThu
ElliotThu Member Posts: 10
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I you are the killer and a survivor dc, you get extra bloodpoints.
I think that if you are a survivor you should get extra bloodpoints too if the survivors dc and when the killer dc, cuz it ruins the gameplay either way.

Best Answers

• ElliotThu
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Tepiglover88 said:
    Well me being a filthy killer main I am inclined to disagree with you and throw multiple insults at your mother, however yes, this would be a good idea.

k... LOL

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think if a survivor DC's killer should get a ridiculous amount of bloodpoints like 5,000 for each and the other survivors left could get some but not a ton, maybe 500, 1000. And if killer DC's each survivor left should get 10,000. 

The reason for the big killer DC amount is it stops the game and match is over. A killer would make twice that if all DC and the match ends that way.

People DC so you can't get the pips and BP you deserve so if they do that it should be more than enough to compensate the other players for their time.
  • ElliotThu
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BOSS242 said:
    I think if a survivor DC's killer should get a ridiculous amount of bloodpoints like 5,000 for each and the other survivors left could get some but not a ton, maybe 500, 1000. And if killer DC's each survivor left should get 10,000. 

The reason for the big killer DC amount is it stops the game and match is over. A killer would make twice that if all DC and the match ends that way.

People DC so you can't get the pips and BP you deserve so if they do that it should be more than enough to compensate the other players for their time.

aaaannnd, maybe they ones that dc, should get like - 25,000 bp and a minus double pip!