So why dont Remove SWF and fix KWF?

Like SWF isnt balanced for the killer side and we are playing ranked broh, So lets just give ranks thing on Solo survival, and give BP to KWF seens reasonable to me.

Comments

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Lol.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

KYF with bloodpoints would just become a bloodpoint farm. SWF isn't nearly as unbalanced as whiny killers would have you believe.

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

@Dreamnomad said:
    KYF with bloodpoints would just become a bloodpoint farm. SWF isn't nearly as unbalanced as whiny killers would have you believe.

so 4 survivors with BT,DS,SB,Deliverance or unbreakable is fine?. You must play PC but in ps4 the game is lot different buddy. Otherwise BP farm is just take long time and you get bored, new players on the game will suffer ages to up his characthers playing against build up killer or SWF teams when he doesnt have the META perks.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@PatchNoir said:

@Dreamnomad said:

so 4 survivors with BT,DS,SB,Deliverance or unbreakable is fine?. You must play PC but in ps4 the game is lot different buddy. Otherwise BP farm is just take long time and you get bored, new players on the game will suffer ages to up his characthers playing against build up killer or SWF teams when he doesnt have the META perks.

I really wish you killer mains would stop with the nonsense, not everyone runs those perks in every match and every match isn't a 4 man swf group. If they removed swf the game would die since people play the game to have fun with their friends.

Its a simple fact that games where you can play together are more popular and it's also a fact that most swf groups aren't toxic. It's just the toxic ones are remembered the most even though they're the smallest common denominator.

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

Game would not die bro they could kill each other and with one friend more, very funny

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Not every SWF group is like that. I play both sides, and I also do SWF. My group isn't some Seal Team Six flashlight death squad. We're just four people playing to have fun. We don't play any differently than if we were solo.

I haven't been playing lately though because I've been spending all my time on Red Dead Redemption 2. However, the last few SWF groups I've faced I've absolutely dominated... Even as Freddy.

The real issue with SWF with comms lies with the fact that the survivor being chased can tell the others to genrush. Same thing if the killer camps.

Do I think SWF needs removed and comms should be bannable? No, however I DO think survivors need secondary objectives. Find parts to fix gens and flip breakers to power the gates. 

If that got added in, I believe people won't see SWF as an issue anymore.
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

If KYF was limited in perks and made you build your characters up like normal online play, while awarding BP to do just that...I would NEVER play in this toxic a$$ community. I would play with friends and leave the rest of this community to cry a river.

KYF
    Base level/perks
    Earn BP to build them up
    Can't carry over to online play

60% of the online community vanishes to play this game with friends and screw the toxic aspect of the game.

Wishful thinking.

• Raquiem
    Raquiem Member Posts: 10

@PatchNoir said:
    Like SWF isnt balanced for the killer side and we are playing ranked broh, So lets just give ranks thing on Solo survival, and give BP to KWF seens reasonable to me.

Balance in a game which can't be balanced. Great choice of words.

But let's go into the real details, no one actually plays SWF like they're a bunch of tryhards. Not everyone plays like The Depip Squad did, that was a mistake.

No, most SWFs try and kill each other, because what's funny? Messing with each other and seeing who dies first for the memes. SWF actually helps the Killer, altruism and stuff.

Remove SWF and a lot of people will go find another game to play. A huge demographic of DBD are people who only play with their friends, can't enjoy solo because it's too annoying. Do they deserve to have a mode removed because some people like exaggerate?

No? Didn't think so.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Alternatively, let killers Opt-Out of SWF groups or let them know who's in cahoots with who.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615
    edited November 2018

Devs don't want you to be able to farm BP, and KYF would do just that.
    Which is funny cause friendly Killers is still allowed, and going along with that as Survivor, and thus farming, is also still allowed.
    But whatever.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Farm with friends

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    SWF is a necessary evil.

Just dodge SWF, and relish in the fact they have to rebuild their group every time you do.

No, not all of SWF are toxic bastards, 5 min game pushers, uncaring if the killer has any fun, etc., but enough are that it's not worth the gamble. 

I don't have strong feelings for KYF kne way or the other.