Dwight rework

Let's face it Dwight mains, prove thyself sucks. While thinking of a new perk for a different thread, I believe I've stumbled on a great way to make Dwight a way better character. 

The solution is simple, remove prove thyself. 

But wait Cetren! Then he will only have two perks and then theworldwillendbecauseITSNOTCONSISTANTANDITSABADIDEA 

Calm down, I already have it figured out.

Dwight's second teachable will be replaced with Tactful Stratagem, a perk that buffs his locker hiding abilities.

Tactful Stratagem -
You know how to hide quickly and hide well. Slowly entering or exiting a locker is 10%/15%/20% faster. Additionally, slowly entering or exit lockers is harder to hear by 6 meters. While you are inside a locker, your aura is hidden from the killer.

Pros:
-Gives a reliable counter to BBQ so we can stop hearing people complain about it.
-Gives Dwight the lockeriness he deserves.
-Makes lockers a more viable hiding place.
-Replaces a really bad perk that's never used.

Cons:
-None, this is a good idea.

Comments

• AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Probably still not a new meta perk, but much better. Maybe buffing his fast locker "jumping" aswell to make it good for some jukes midchase
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I like the idea. But I guess, if they ever look at Dwight, they'd keep Prove Thyself and probably buff it in a unique way or just boost the values. 
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    You do know all survivors are just basically the same... Nothing different from them but they're male & female and their height. They're just models. What you're asking for is a perk buff.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

I absolutely love this idea. Especially the aura block

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

The aura of lockers could be shown to you also; maybe

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600

I really like this idea, I'm all for it to be in the game.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

@Mr_Myers said:

Yeah. Should also let you see the aura of lockers within 8/12/16 meters.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

This actually sounds like a good idea.

Not sure about the perk name though - Tactful Stratagem sounds a bit pretentious for basically hiding in a wardrobe.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

@Dreamnomad said:

@Mr_Myers said:

And see the auras of other people in them too... that would be an akward 2K for the killer

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

@Mr_Myers said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Mr_Myers said:

And see the auras of other people in them too... that would be an akward 2K for the killer

Dwight already has bond if he wants to see survivor auras.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

The meme is strong with this one.

But tbh it's a good idea

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    I think the game needs more props to hide inside of, I think Dwight could really shine there.  
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Cetren said:
    Let's face it Dwight mains, prove thyself sucks. While thinking of a new perk for a different thread, I believe I've stumbled on a great way to make Dwight a way better character. 

The solution is simple, remove prove thyself. 

But wait Cetren! Then he will only have two perks and then theworldwillendbecauseITSNOTCONSISTANTANDITSABADIDEA 

Calm down, I already have it figured out.

Dwight's second teachable will be replaced with Tactful Stratagem, a perk that buffs his locker hiding abilities.

Tactful Stratagem -
    You know how to hide quickly and hide well. Slowly entering or exiting a locker is 10%/15%/20% faster. Additionally, slowly entering or exit lockers is harder to hear by 6 meters. While you are inside a locker, your aura is hidden from the killer.

Pros:
    -Gives a reliable counter to BBQ so we can stop hearing people complain about it.
    -Gives Dwight the lockeriness he deserves.
    -Makes lockers a more viable hiding place.
    -Replaces a really bad perk that's never used.

Cons:
    -None, this is a good idea.

laughing its a ######### locker perk XD

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Most survivors have at least one perk that sucks. Dwight's got two awesome perks I use; bond and leader.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I like the idea. But I guess, if they ever look at Dwight, they'd keep Prove Thyself and probably buff it in a unique way or just boost the values. 
    I think with a good enough suggestion, they'll change it. ;)
  • KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165
    edited November 2018

Quick and Quiet is already in the game and better than this perk IMO. Other than the aura hidden part. How bout just "Cold Blooded"-Immune to all aura reading abilities. I main killer and I run BBQ for the bloodpoints mostly, I wouldn't mind one of the survivors perk slots being used on countering that.