What items in the bloodweb would you combine or remove in order to lessen bloodweb pollution?

For me the wreath/sachet offerings. I would remove the green and brown sachet offerings and buff the yellow ones to provide the same benefit as the green ones.

Comments

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Remmove Blink and Blind Warrior
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I think the overall item, offering and add-on acquisition is actually fine the way it is. Perks are maybe the real issue as new ones get introduced, and that could be fixed by having two perks appear per bloodweb if you have unlocked that many.
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    most of the killers offerings are useless because they do not aid you in game they only reward you after game with bloodpoints. That's a big insult because survivors can Gen rush you and hook rush you. sure you'll rewarded 15k in bloodpoints though for more useless add on

so all offerings that reward bloodpoints would go or be reduced
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

I never really understood why killers have add-ons that benefits the survivors like the reagents that cause the mist to thicken or shroud of seperation. Do any killers actually use these?

I think it would be neat to have a easier way to obtain perks than RNG. I think Billy is the only killer I have with a "optimal" build. I'm STILL grinding BPs for other killers just to get competent perks.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    iceman2kx said:

I never really understood why killers have add-ons that benefits the survivors like the reagents that cause the mist to thicken or shroud of seperation. Do any killers actually use these?

I think it would be neat to have a easier way to obtain perks than RNG. I think Billy is the only killer I have with a "optimal" build. I'm STILL grinding BPs for other killers just to get competent perks.

Β The darken of mist is as bad for survivors as it is for killers . those that don't pay attention will miss close Gens and also miss other survivorsΒ 
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2018

Personally there is a great deal of addons/offerins that could serve to be removed or reworked because they are so useless. We saw an example of my idea for the wreath/sachet offerings when the devs removed the brown and yellow map offerings in exchange for just the green ones.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Speed Limiter and Padded Jaws

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

And the "more mist" offerings for killer and "survivor start seperated" since this is basically helping them instead of me.

• SadonicShadow

I also woulden't mind seeing the cypress mori integrated as a base feature, the ivory mori dropped a rarity tier from green to yellow and then removing ebony mori's altogether.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    iceman2kx said:

The only killer I have "optimal"Β  is Freddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I would get rid of mist offerings, just have yellow "less" and "more" offering. I'd get rid of white and yellow BP offerings for specific categories (keep stuff like escape cake and pudding though). I'd also make BPS 200% instead of 100% and make it a purple offering.

@TheDarkLycan said:

What's the build?

• TheDarkLycan

I would get rid of mist offerings, just have yellow "less" and "more" offering. I'd get rid of white and yellow BP offerings for specific categories (keep stuff like escape cake and pudding though). I'd also make BPS 200% instead of 100% and make it a purple offering.

@TheDarkLycan said:

What's the build?

The "optimal" build is whatever I wantπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I have every perk tier 3 on Freddy so I have every possible build at my disposal
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@TheDarkLycan said:
    The "optimal" build is whatever I wantπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I have every perk tier 3 on Freddy so I have every possible build at my disposal

Oh, I thought you meant something specific.

• TheDarkLycan

@TheDarkLycan said:

Oh, I thought you meant something specific.

Like Freddy has any optimal builds
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I would remove the splinters as red offering's I mean I wastes the good stiff we save for with them there and I dont know the separation also means survivors dont spawn together to immediately gen rush so its a double edged sword
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Chest, hook, mist

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    You know what I'm going to say this and I don't care who disagrees. Unless you have an actual argument.

No more map or mist. I'm sorry as a killer I never use them because I can't see ######### and I don't care about the map but the only map add-on I would use would be the game and that's only for my doctor or trapper.

I think it's funny that the devs would actually say something along the lines of the maps don't really matter when it's pretty fair to say that certain Maps will screw over the Killer.

Point is I never really use those two
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I think mist addons are absolutely the worst things to exist, they make freddys sight even more worse than it is and certainly makes visibility harder for killers as they're in 1st person and can't look above it like survivors can.

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Make only one rarity of map offerings fir every map
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    The Key and Map addons. It's already hard to find a key or a map in the bloodweb, but you get atleast one key and map addon in every bloodweb. Also, remove the useless broken key from the game.Β 
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452
    edited September 2018
    Remove chalk pouch, a 1% increase in escape attempt is useless. Amanda’s Letter is pretty bad too.
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I would remove everything except the perks. I don't need a Mori, a pointless map offering or several thousand brown point offerings, I NEED MY PERKS!

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    90% of the BP Offerings
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

There's WAY too many Offerings overall, i'd delete all those Common & Uncommon BP Offerings & make the Rare BP Offerings Common except BPS.

• KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165

What if they redid the whole system. Like at level 1 you have all perks unlocked (that you have gotten the teachables for) at tier 1, and then at level 25 you get tier 2 for all perks, then at level 30 you get your first teachable, 35 the next teachable, 40 the next teachable, and then at 45 you get the tier 3 perks. And up until then all thats in bloodwebs are addons and offerings. You would still have to unlock the ability to use more perks at a time by leveling, I dont remember what the levels are at the moment. I have always felt that having more people with their optimal builds would help the devs balance the game.

Or, on another note, what if it let you pick what perk you wanted at each level, instead of giving you a random one like it does now.

But to answer the original question, I would remove brown BP offerings over anything else.

• SadonicShadow

@Boss said:
    There's WAY too many Offerings overall, i'd delete all those Common & Uncommon BP Offerings & make the Rare BP Offerings Common except BPS.

+1 I hate the wreath and satchet offerings because for real they are nothing but pollution. All we need is one rarity for the wreath and satchets and have them provide 100% bloodpoints post game in their respective category and provide double point generation for that category during the game. Ex: Brutality wreath would provide 600 points per hit as opposed to 300.

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

If they removed, or combined some add-ons/offerings, then they would probably need to make everything cost more BP to maintain the balance provided by the bloodweb. Killers would be too powerful if they always had access to the best addons/offerings, and 'useless' or common addons keep that in check while giving you 'something'.

• Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677

Remove the bloodweb - it creates such a grindfest.
    I think it would be a lot better without having to go spend blood points, in my opinion it, having to scour through the bloodweb for items, is just a waste of time.

I think it would be a lot better if everything was available.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@PigNRun said:
    I think the overall item, offering and add-on acquisition is actually fine the way it is. Perks are maybe the real issue as new ones get introduced, and that could be fixed by having two perks appear per bloodweb if you have unlocked that many.

I agree. To many useless perks that have to be unlocked up to 3 times to get them out of the blood web.

• SadonicShadow

@Incarnate said:
    I think it would be a lot better without having to go spend blood points, in my opinion it, having to scour through the bloodweb for items, is just a waste of time.

Hell to the no. I agree this game is grindy but i love the bloodweb. Once i have saved up to a million BP i enjoy sitting down and burning through them. Its fun because i am always excited to see what i will get next. The bloodweb is also critical for game balance. If everything was available easily people would always run the best items and offerings. The RNG of the bloodweb coupled with the rarity tiers means using powerful items comes at a cost and forces players to be mindful of how they use there best stuff.

The bloodweb could serve to be adjusted but not removed.

• Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677

@SadonicShadow said:

@Incarnate said:

Hell to the no. I agree this game is grindy but i love the bloodweb. Once i have saved up to a million BP i enjoy sitting down and burning through them. Its fun because i am always excited to see what i will get next. The bloodweb is also critical for game balance. If everything was available easily people would always run the best items and offerings. The RNG of the bloodweb coupled with the rarity tiers means using powerful items comes at a cost and forces players to be mindful of how they use there best stuff.

The bloodweb could serve to be adjusted but not removed.

But running the best of the best wouldn't be a thing, because it would have to changed in regards to tiers and rarity, because you see as it is now, it's actually not balanced, especially not because of the bloodweb. The main reason why it isn't balanced is due to people bring different tiers and rarities into match. The items should be about playstyle, gaining benefits and the sacrifice of not getting other benefits.