Freddy the pick up artist

Please for gods sake Devs fix this!
Freddy needs the ability to pick downed survivor up even it they recieve healing from.
I know, the other killer can't do that either, but non of the other killer has to wait for 7 seconds to smack the healer.
This is just exploiting.

Comments

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250
    Wolf74 said:

Freddy needs the ability to pick downed survivor up even it they recieve healing from.
    I know, the other killer can't do that either, but non of the other killer has to wait for 7 seconds to smack the healer.
    This is just exploiting.

True but this isn't the only issue freddy has, he can't defend objectives either.
  • Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111

He needs overhaul.
    Can't stop rescues, can't stop escapes, can't stop heals,can't stop totems, his screen is too foggy can't see anything.

• TheMadDoctor
    edited November 2018

He needs overhaul.
    Can't stop rescues, can't stop escapes, can't stop heals,can't stop totems, his screen is too foggy can't see anything.

That too, seemingly was a way to make it easier to hide from freddy. I already proposed an idea where freddy can grab people who are partly in the dream transition,(like 2-3 seconds in,) off of gens, totems, hook saves, exit gates, and possibly vaults since it only happens when injured. Also, changing a couple of his stats back to release like his terror radius and shaving a second off his dream transition. I also had ways to rework all his perks to make them all fantastic.
  • TheMadDoctor
    Wolf74 said:

@Whispers23 said:
    He needs overhaul.

Your right with all that, but for sure being forced to watch someone heal up his mate and being unable to do anything is the worst.
    Followed by awake survivor tank hits for sleeping ones.

That last one is a bug and anyone who abuses that isn't skilled, they're just abusing a flaw that should not be intentional by the devs...if it was...da ######### is wrong with them?
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@TheMadDoctor said:
    Wolf74 said:

@Whispers23 said:

He needs overhaul.

Your right with all that, but for sure being forced to watch someone heal up his mate and being unable to do anything is the worst.

That last one is a bug and anyone who abuses that isn't skilled, they're just abusing a flaw that should not be intentional by the devs...if it was...da [BAD WORD] is wrong with them?

Did the Devs acknowledge this as a bug and are they working on it?
    So far I haven't heard them talking about this and seeing that as an issue.

• TheMadDoctor
    Wolf74 said:

@TheMadDoctor said:
    Wolf74 said:

@Whispers23 said:

He needs overhaul.

That last one is a bug and anyone who abuses that isn't skilled, they're just abusing a flaw that should not be intentional by the devs...if it was...da [BAD WORD] is wrong with them?

Did the Devs acknowledge this as a bug and are they working on it?
    So far I haven't heard them talking about this and seeing that as an issue.

Not that I know of but in concept if freddy can't interact with awake survivors...why does the auto attack still work on them?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Wolf74 said:
    This is just exploiting.

Freddy will receive a complete rework soon.
    Until that happens, I only recommend him as an afk-deranking killre :lol:

• TheMadDoctor
    Master said:

@Wolf74 said:
    This is just exploiting.

Freddy will receive a complete rework soon.
    Until that happens, I only recommend him as an afk-deranking killre :lol:

Wouldn't say that as I can win high rank matches with my Freddy build.
  • Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@TheMadDoctor said:

Not that I know of but in concept if freddy can't interact with awake survivors...why does the auto attack still work on them?

For balance, of course.
    Don't be so mean and let them breath, would you ?

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Wolf74 said:

This is just exploiting.

Id say either do this or make it so survivors can't heal each other while in the dream transition. Its such bullshit to sit there and have to watch survivors heal someone up and you have to just sit there twiddling your dick.
  • TheMadDoctor
    Wolf74 said:

This is just exploiting.

Id say either do this or make it so survivors can't heal each other while in the dream transition. Its such bullshit to sit there and have to watch survivors heal someone up and you have to just sit there twiddling your dick.
    One bandaid idea would have that 50% action speed debuff will apply to during the dream transition.
  • TheMadDoctor
    edited November 2018
    Giche said:

@TheMadDoctor said:

For balance, of course.
    Don't be so mean and let them breath, would you ?

I am not o.0. Not really a good balance cause freddy can't interact with awake survivors. The auto attack should fully ignore them till asleep. Either that or not have the auto attack target them if they're clipping into freddy, which makes the basic attack do a full 180. Now to be fair, this is a rare case but that's not skill to me to exploit a design flaw with freddy.