What is your favorite killer meme build to play?

Sand
Sand Member Posts: 179

Hit me with them boys! My personal favorite is building around kicking gens and breaking pallet speeds and going to the game rework and deciding to not break a single pallet lol

Comments

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    edited February 2021

Take:

• Pyramid Head. This can be swapped out for personal preference, but PH's, uh, aesthetic when using this build is ideal
    • Mad Grit
    • Agitation
    • Iron Grasp
    • Save The Best For Last

And, congratulations, you have officially made:

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

Doc.

Impossible skill check is hilarious and oddly effective even at rank 1. Sniper Doc is another fun meme build to use.

I also like to play Freddy with nothing but Overcharge to negate my own power. Did that with old Freddy too. It's funny because people get super mad and salty at you for playing a killer they don't like but then realize you're playing with the worst possible build and their brains implode.

Also too Spoopy BK Myers. You can't play it often but when you do it's never not funny.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,124

Basement Trapper.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

Plagues Gen Completion Punisher

Fire Up, Bitter Murmur, Coup de Grace, NOED. For add ons use Iridescent Seal and one of your choice.

The whole build is for getting either stronger for each gen completion (Fire Up amd Coup), getting info (Bitter Murmur), every time a gen is completed with the ultimate gen completion punishment (NOED)

But why Iri Seal? Because every time those pesky Survivors dare complete a gen, it changes your Vile Purge to Corrupt Purge.

Build is so much fun

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

Basement Trapper is a crime against humanity. It's actually more toxic than Basement Bubba, because you don't even need to stay in the basement. You can just use the coiled spring and float around nearby and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Deeply deeply shameful.

You're bad and you should feel bad.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Instadown Ghostface / Wraith

Make Your Choice / Haunted Grounds / Devour Hope / Dragon's Grip

Who needs to defend gens when you sneak attack everyone?

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

Allow me to introduce you to Fast Feet Wraith(tm):

Shadow Dance Blood + Shadow Dance White.

Brutal Strength.

Bamboozle.

Fire Up optionally.

Save the Best for Last optionally.

You are now the master of Pallets and vaulting while cloaked, able to chase down Survivors with terrifying efficiency.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

Huntress ghostface

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,124

I hardly play that build. But I don't use Iron Grasp or Mad Grit. STBFL, Monstrous Shrine, Agitation, and Surge. But literally you can counter it by doing the gens, and not hook bombing basement.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited February 2021

Silent Hag

addons are mint rag and rusty shackles

perks

• tinkerer
    • trail of torment
    • dark devotion
    • ANY

simply constantly try to get rid of your TR and tp away, the last perk can really be anything you want and the build can too just have 2 or more undetectable perks. I have a lot of fun with this kind of play style and apparently it is scary to go against since you constantly jump scare survivors.

• Not really a meme build, but whatever.

Devour Hope + Undying + Thrill of the Hunt + Haunted Grounds

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    edited February 2021

distressing, monitor, insidious, noed, camp on wraith

did it a few times with the brown addon to get the terror radius while cloaked too for the lulz. once on steam I stood him in the direct center of the middlewich courtyard area which he spawned ata nd left him stealthed witht he brown addon and had alot of chuckles at how funny a bill looked getting all up in it's face. they were talking in the chatbox after they got out wondering if the killer was bugged that game. I stayed silent and enjoyed the laughs.

Post edited by SocialDistomancy on
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

As a semi plague main how have i never thought to use bitter murmur with the seal XD

that addon is usually trash but i guess everything has it's uses

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Pallet God Myers. Dead Rabbit + Faster Stalking (your choice.)

Perks: Brutal Strength, Enduring, Spirit Fury and Fire Up.

Best Map: The Game. (Your god pallets are no match for me!)

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Ultra Toxic Ghostface. Bind his crouch button to a macro and play like nothing is out of the ordinary.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Meme builds as killers? I always play with different builds but for winning. If you don't take your role seriously while playing killer, survivors will make a meme about yourself lol

• Purr
    Purr Member Posts: 83

my fav is basement chest myers or basement chest bubba use the coin so the only chest is in the basement and use perks to protect it including insidius if they take that chest.. u fail :D had a bunch of fun meme games with surviviors trying to get the chest even got a 4k a few times from it make sure to rename ur steam to something like.. TouchMyChestYouDie or some such to complete the meme

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

Sth with Agitation Iron Grasp and Mad Grit.

Just too funny.

• Hoarder and franklins on nurse can be funny, just going around trying to make sure survivors don't leave with items. I set my win condition as making sure less people have items than they did going in; or ideally no one leaves with an item at all.

You would be surprised how greedy survivors are. I've won many games with just hoarder and franklins due to sheer greed from survivors haha.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited February 2021

The doctor with Distressing, Coulrophobia, Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's calling in The Game map.

You can exchange Nurse's calling with Overwhelming Pressence if they have a lot of medkits. Thanatophobia works well too, but it was better when this affected the healing.

Addons: Two "Calm" addons with the best quality you have.

Note: Use static blast if there are only one or two survivors injured.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392

Insidious or trail of torment and wait by a generator for survivor to come back to the room and scare them for fun, though it only rarely works out and is worth the time.

• TauNkosi
    TauNkosi Member Posts: 282

Basement trapper!

Agitation

Mad grit

Iron grasp

Monstrous Shrine

The first three perks are there to ensure I get someone into the basement. I lose like, 3-4 gens on set up but once I get someone down there, all bets are off. Just watch as the survivors become trap magnets and you win the game cause of their stupidity. Monstrous Shrine for the lols. Wish it provides extra BPs for basement hooks and kills.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Trapper exit gate wind up

Wax brick

Remember me

Trap on each exit control

= Not so fast lads!

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

This is a good build, run iri seal with the purple worship tablet though otherwise if you're mid chase or about to get a hit/down and iri seal pops you'll be too slow to finish it even with corrupt.

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389

Any build with Pop Goes The Weasel is meme, because you think you'll reach the gen after a hook and suddenly its done.

• lady_potato
    lady_potato Member Posts: 35

im telling u the best meme build is burger king myers

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,095

Demo with Iron Grasp, Agitation and Mad Grit.

Or sometimes just running around as Wraith with Bone Clapper and just annoying Survivors by ringing the Bell constantly. But I have to be pretty bored to do that.

• The_Nightmare
    The_Nightmare Member Posts: 65

Is Deathbound underrated? I believe it is, but anyway this is a build for ya

Deathbound

Barbeque&Chili

Discordance

PGTW

Just threw it together and it actually surprised me how well it worked lol but really worked well with Nurse, Freddy, and Spirit. Try it out I promise you'll be surprised too