The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Visible while hiding in a locker?

I'm not sure if this bug has been reported yet, so let me explain; I was playing a match of survivor in Léry's Memorial Institute, I went to unhook someone in the basement and then I hid in a nearby locker. However a second after doing the hiding animation, my survivor popped off the locker. The game still recognized me as if I were hiding, but I was completely visible (as shown in the image below).

I thought at first it was just a visual glitch on my end, but moments later the killer just stood in front of me for a few seconds before downing me, so I assume they saw it too.

Has this happened to anyone else?

10 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Avenclave
    Avenclave Member Posts: 17

Had the same issue, when I played killer on one of the Preschool maps (I can't remember which one it was). It was the same locker in the basement.

• dontpanic503
    dontpanic503 Member Posts: 58

I've seen this playing as killer multiple times. Once in The Game, when I dropped through a hole to the bottom floor, I got a glimpse of a survivor hiding in the locker just below the hole. Happened once on a Springwood map and once on a Backwater Swamp map too.

• dramob
    dramob Member Posts: 6

This happened to me last week in a Macmillan basement locker. I just left the basement because I didn't want to risk it. The character was outside of the locker with the prompt to exit displayed. I tried multiple times to enter/exit, same effect during that match.

• NoxVeno
    NoxVeno Member Posts: 177

same for me, basement locker playing on ps5

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

Happens to me all the time on PC. Can the killer see you when this happens?