My Hope's for the new chapter

Options
onemind
onemind Member Posts: 3,089

I really hope this will be a fun chapter like most chapters and that this one will be playable

Biased off the twins chapter they didn't hype at all and seems like it was thrown together sorta they are really hypeing this one with the whole magnum opopis persona I'm excited to see the update even if it's not a new main for me

Comments

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
    Options

Both Blight’s and Twin’s chapters just felt extremely rushed. I’m glad they’re changing their ways of teasing chapters because them just posting short video clips was starting to get really boring. Hopefully this update (not including bugs) is worth all the excitement and waiting.

• CriticalWeasel
    CriticalWeasel Member Posts: 378
    Options

This chapter seems more polished, I hope the quality matches up to the chapter.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

I mean, I'm kinda disappointed that Sally isn't going to be a survivor and possibly Yui as killer, but hey, that's ok, I'll just keep using other characters, ya'll just don't know how long I've been waiting for the Legion to have survivor skins or be unique survivors themselves with their masks and an extra skin without them, but hey k-pop's alright I guess.

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

I believe the Blight was a rushed job that took the place of the Candyman chapter since the movie got delayed

• DrStone
    DrStone Member Posts: 132
    Options

I'm super happy about these new teasers as well. Really feels like a hype train.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

I haven't been this excited for a chapter since Spirit.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

I love it when they hype it up first rather than doing next to nothing and then being like "okay here's the ptb"

• JFF
    JFF Member Posts: 166
    Options

Well, tbh I'm kinda skeptical about this, because every march release had really annoying killers : Doctor, Plague, DeathSlinger. I just hope it's not going to be be another killer that dies after week of release.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

The last 2 chapters were great, a little less the Twins chapter because of the amount of errors and bugs that even were in a hurry to launch the chapter and in the end everything was delayed. I just hope that this episode 19 is fun and addictive, despite the leak of its survivor and a bit of the killer, it may be a famous k-poper with a lot of popularity and a celebrity stalker who has always studied and murdered harassed to celibrities in order to commit his brutal act.

• Zenro
    Zenro Member Posts: 319
    Options

Honestly hoping for an appealing killer design. Wasn't too big of a fan of the twins. Victor is cool but Charlotte just isnt really scary to me. I hope there are useful perks that release for both sides.