So apparently people are offering dead by daylight boosting services now...

Options

After witnessing my friend being online for like 20+h 3 days in a row i knew something is not right. i know him in real life and i know when he is at work and sleeps. At least he came out flat in and says "just google dead by daylight boosting service" rofl. i cant believe he actually payd someone to work on his account. i get it he has obligations and all but this is just so beyond me...

Comments

• TobiS
    TobiS Member Posts: 6
    Options

he has been online 3rd day for like 12+h every day, at least whenever i am on. it is kinda funny but at least he admits it :D i dont get this, as much as i like this game and wish i had more time on my hands i'd never pay for someone to play for me. i dont get that concept at all :D

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I'm on all the time but Steam will pick up on it soon enough as will BHVR, what people don't realize is the boosting services get paid no matter what. You on the other hand risk much more than just that 1 game being banned, you risk your entire account.

You also risk all your private information which that service then sells to other 3rd parties which puts you at risk for identity theft.

• TobiS
    Options

@powerbats said:
    I'm on all the time but Steam will pick up on it soon enough as will BHVR, what people don't realize is the boosting services get paid no matter what. You on the other hand risk much more than just that 1 game being banned, you risk your entire account.

You also risk all your private information which that service then sells to other 3rd parties which puts you at risk for identity theft.

i mean i can just turn steam mobile on, it is kinda impossible to get ur account stolen these days i believe. my point is how funny some things get. he is a noob in dota as well hes pretty bad at gaming in general, i just cant wait to get a hold of him this weekend will make sure to leave a bad taste in his mouth :-D

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@TobiS said:
    After witnessing my friend being online for like 20+h 3 days in a row i knew something is not right. i know him in real life and i know when he is at work and sleeps. At least he came out flat in and says "just google dead by daylight boosting service" rofl. i cant believe he actually payd someone to work on his account. i get it he has obligations and all but this is just so beyond me...

I really hope we are talking about boosting Bloodpoint / prestige here, because boosting for rank would be pathetic and in that case I would reconsider that "friendship" :wink:

• TobiS
    edited November 2018
    Options

ok what the f, i checked back in 7 msgs "who is doing boosting". i am not doing any boosting i believe he told me it is d3hell or something like that. i would not advise to use any of these websites but yeah pls stop msging.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Lmao. In a game where rank isn’t recorded post-season.  Stupid kids. 

EDIT: I guess for maxing out characters it could make sense but the grind really isn’t that bad. 
    Post edited by DarkWo1f997 on
  • TobiS
    Options

yeah it bogles my mind tbh, rank boost for a monthly reset. blood points farm i can understand i guess any way he said it was just a one time thing :D asked him to post here and explain himself :D

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Global said:
    So he payed someone...to play his game?

Dont let EA see this they might get some ideas

Its called "Pride and Accomplishment" Global.

• TobiS
    Options

hh nice one megawaffle, but yeah ea is the lowest scum of corporate filth you will find on this planet...

This discussion has been closed.