If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Need Survivor Buff

Options
VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother ######### s?

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

TransNea skin with muscles?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:
    No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother-f##kers?

Iā€™m pissed your shitpost was better than mine. Better flag you for using the f word with a personal censor šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

• VESSEL
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@MineAntoiya said:
    No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother-f##kers?

Iā€™m pissed your shitpost was better than mine. Better flag you for using the f word with a personal censor šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

OH GOD WHY DADDY(ies)

• VESSEL
    Options

@RSB said:

LGBT By Daylight - I'd imagine Neah would be the kind of person who screams at the killer for being sexist and transphobic because they're tunneling lol

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MineAntoiya said:

OH GOD WHY DADDY(ies)

There! JEBAITED Iā€™m in the lead now!!!

• VESSEL
    Options

Fixed ;)

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

@RSB said:

LGBT By Daylight - I'd imagine Neah would be the kind of person who screams at the killer for being sexist and transphobic because they're tunneling lol

Gay by Gaylight