2»

Comments

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited November 2018
    Options

@GodDamn_Angela said:
    20-17 isn't even green though lol.

That's what I meant by "getting into". Took me a while to realise I'd have to do everything myself. Lol. Not so bad at that rank if you're perked to hell, but pretty frustrating when you have to rely on others.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Master said:

@azazer said:
    No one playing her = you need to have skill to use her. She isn't a pick up and play character, you have to know survivor habits and headphones are pretty much required.

Can't catch survivors running in a straight line is factually incorrect

I agree I dislike having to come full stop to use her power, but add ons offset hey ability to catch up on a chase. Otherwise, you should use her ability to ambush victims, not to give chase. 

"Wraith has no way to sneak up on anyone" 
    If you can't sneak up on someone mostly invisible and with no heartbeat then your technique is flawed.

Worst killers in the game, Freddy and bubba, have normal movement speed

If you dont use your ability to chase, then you are a 110% killer that commits to runing out the loops. That will result in an insta loss sadly.

I see so many people doing this. They use her ability to ambush but not chase. So then they camp all game because they can't get kills any other way. It hurts to see.

Watching people pull off some insane things in chases with her ability, it's clearly the way to go.
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Spirit is top tier if you play her correctly. She is like a slightly weaker Nurse. She can have insane map pressure and one of only three killers (Nurse and Billy) in the game whos ability let’s them traverse across the map quickly. She can be sneaky with her lower terror radius especially if you have the “Prayer Beads” add-ons. You can’t pick her up for the first time and expect a 4K. She takes time get used to, she is a mind gaming killer. I do mainly play Spirit, it used to be Myers but I honestly like Spirit the best. She is highly underrated if anything. I’d put her in the Top 5 killers in the game easily.

• MegMain98
    Options

@willcenx said:
    "They just need to run in a straight line and you can never catch them."

It's the easiest way the spirit can catch survivors actually. I even surprise when see that survivors don't fake their movements and just run in a straight line, so they make it so much easier to me.

If you start walking or crouching when you KNOW The Spirit is about to phase walk it’ll throw her off guard easily.

The only way she’ll catch you is if she is SUPER good at listening to your injured cries (which can be countered by Iron Will) or if she has the add-on that makes it so she can see your blood while phase walking and this is all only if you are injured. Spirit can easily out mind game herself, I’ve done it countless times as Spirit.

Running in a straight line while she is phase walking will be about as effective as running in a straight line while Billy is chainsawing or while The Huntress is winding up a hatchet.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,429
    edited November 2018
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

@willcenx said:
    "They just need to run in a straight line and you can never catch them."

It's the easiest way the spirit can catch survivors actually. I even surprise when see that survivors don't fake their movements and just run in a straight line, so they make it so much easier to me.

If you start walking or crouching when you KNOW The Spirit is about to phase walk it’ll throw her off guard easily.

The only way she’ll catch you is if she is SUPER good at listening to your injured cries (which can be countered by Iron Will) or if she has the add-on that makes it so she can see your blood while phase walking and this is all only if you are injured. Spirit can easily out mind game herself, I’ve done it countless times as Spirit.

Running in a straight line while she is phase walking will be about as effective as running in a straight line while Billy is chainsawing or while The Huntress is winding up a hatchet.

This is true. However, you can't always tell exactly when she is phasing if you do it correctly( as in I try and phase when there's LoS) and Stridor helps counter that strat you speak of. Good headphones as well

• Blueberry
    Options

@MegMain98 said:
    Spirit is top tier if you play her correctly. She is like a slightly weaker Nurse. She can have insane map pressure and one of only three killers (Nurse and Billy) in the game whos ability let’s them traverse across the map quickly. She can be sneaky with her lower terror radius especially if you have the “Prayer Beads” add-ons. You can’t pick her up for the first time and expect a 4K. She takes time get used to, she is a mind gaming killer. I do mainly play Spirit, it used to be Myers but I honestly like Spirit the best. She is highly underrated if anything. I’d put her in the Top 5 killers in the game easily.

+1

I'd even put her top 3

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited November 2018
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

Provide footage where she deals with a competent SWF. (might even use her best addons cus she is addon reliant lul)
    So far noone was able to show that and I have never experienced it myself :wink:

• Blueberry
    Options

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Provide footage where she deals with a competent SWF. (might even use her best addons cus she is addon reliant lul)
    So far noone was able to show that and I have never experienced it myself :wink:

Being in the top 5 doesn't mean you handle a competent SWF

• Master
    Options

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

I responded to someone claiming she is top tier, not top 5.

I agree, she is top 5, but she isnt even close to top tier

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Its just your definition of toptier. A tier is not a single spot. They're not competing about the top spot, but the toptier.
    Also, most people dont think about nurse when they discuss balance. They make a tierlist and then they put nurse on #1.

• Blueberry
    Options

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

I think you just have a different interpretation of "top tier" than everyone else. Nurse isn't in top tier, she's above it.

• Master
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Its just your definition of toptier. A tier is not a single spot. They're not competing about the top spot, but the toptier.
    Also, most people dont think about nurse when they discuss balance. They make a tierlist and then they put nurse on #1.

If you talk about power tiers, then you put killers whose power are comparable onto the same tier.

Do you wanna argue with me that spirit is comparable to nurse? Because imo she clearly isnt and that simply makes her a non-toptier killer.

And yes, of course you start with the strongest killer if we talk about tiers (thats why its called top tier btw)

• Blueberry
    Options

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

If you talk about power tiers, then you put killers whose power are comparable onto the same tier.

Do you wanna argue with me that spirit is comparable to nurse? Because imo she clearly isnt and that simply makes her a non-toptier killer.

And yes, of course you start with the strongest killer if we talk about tiers (thats why its called top tier btw)

You literally missed the entire point of his post, that isn't what he said at all.

• Weederick
    Options

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

I base it on OBVIOUS power differences. There's an obvious gap between midtier killers and toptier killers.
    I dont put billy into midtier, that is stupid. And for rank 1 games, there is an OBVIOUS difference between playing toptier killers and midtier killers. Thats why i dont call them midtier, but toptier, since they perform on a toptier level.

• Master
    Options

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

I think you just have a different interpretation of "top tier" than everyone else. Nurse isn't in top tier, she's above it.

"top" tier is literally defined as the highest tier.

If you dont understand that, then I will end the discussion here lol

• Weederick
    Options

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

"top" tier is literally defined as the highest tier.

If you dont understand that, then I will end the discussion here lol

You're a master at missing the point and not reading others posts, before posting your own interpretation of a question, that has already been answered.

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options
    I laugh when people say spirit is a high skill cap killer which isn't the reason why people don't play her people don't play her because she's slow obviously and her ability is not reliable especially at rank 1 stop trying to force this logic that 110% movement speed killers = high skill cap because it doesn't. 
  • Blueberry
    Options

@KingSavageGaming said:
    I laugh when people say spirit is a high skill cap killer which isn't the reason why people don't play her people don't play her because she's slow obviously and her ability is not reliable especially at rank 1 stop trying to force this logic that 110% movement speed killers = high skill cap because it doesn't. 

Or you're just bad with her and can't come to terms with that. She is extremely reliable and very, very strong at rank 1.

• MegMain98
    Options

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Watch Monto’s Spirit videos, it’s more than enough to prove to you that she is powerful enough to handle SWF groups. However he normally gets a 4K regardless of the killer.

If you are a mediocre killer the ONLY two killers that are powerful enough to handle a competent SWF group is Nurse and Billy, and Nurse has a high skill cap. If you aren’t good with her then you’ll get no kills. It is more on YOUR skill as a killer. Personally I am best with Spirit, Myers, and Freddy. Some people might not like them but it works best for me. Doesn’t matter to me whether they are a “top tier” killer or not but whether they work for my playstyle. Nurse may be the best killer but I’m garbage with her, I play a much better Spirit.

• Master
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Watch Monto’s Spirit videos, it’s more than enough to prove to you that she is powerful enough to handle SWF groups. However he normally gets a 4K regardless of the killer.

If you are a mediocre killer the ONLY two killers that are powerful enough to handle a competent SWF group is Nurse and Billy, and Nurse has a high skill cap. If you aren’t good with her then you’ll get no kills. It is more on YOUR skill as a killer. Personally I am best with Spirit, Myers, and Freddy. Some people might not like them but it works best for me. Doesn’t matter to me whether they are a “top tier” killer or not but whether they work for my playstyle. Nurse may be the best killer but I’m garbage with her, I play a much better Spirit.

Someone already tried that, that was especially funny because he actually put up a video where he explained why spirit is unviable at high rank (at least when she was introduced)

If he has become better now and recks competent SWF with his spirit now, feel free to post a link.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    Options

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

I still havent seen a single spirit demolishing a competent SWF.
    If you know any, please provide the footage such that spirit plebs like me can learn.

Who demolishes SWF besides nurse? Top tier doesn't mean you demolish SWF

Hag, if they are going heavy on altruism. Cause if she gets people running around in an area she has trapped out, she can slug a whole team.

• Master
    Options

@SmokePotion said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

If you know any, please provide the footage such that spirit plebs like me can learn.

Hag, if they are going heavy on altruism. Cause if she gets people running around in an area she has trapped out, she can slug a whole team.

Video of a hag going against a competent SWF?
    I simply get genrushed in those games, but maybe im just a bad hag. Would be glad to learn from such footage if you can provide it.

• SmokePotion
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Master said:

@SmokePotion said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

I simply get genrushed in those games, but maybe im just a bad hag. Would be glad to learn from such footage if you can provide it.

I will try to record some of my hag games. I had one earlier I was rank 8 killer on pc against a swf that was a mix between rank 6-8.

They powered 3 gens on me then I managed to catch one. I put her in my trapped out area, adjusted some of my traps so they would be on the opposite side of pallets/ ect. And i got a 4k.

When you get someone down in a SWF group, they will usualy send 2 people to unhook, and leave 1 on the gens. With my traps, i got the 2 unhookers.

However, you might want to check out Space Coconut. His vids taught me most of what i know except one thing I learned on my own.

Here's that one thing: The hag can actually see the area of her traps, it's not obvious, but it's kinda like a faint sparkle in the air.

• KingSavageGaming
    Options
    Blueberry said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Or you're just bad with her and can't come to terms with that. She is extremely reliable and very, very strong at rank 1.

Extremely reliable how you keep telling yourself that lie lol you're better of chasing the survivor down then using that lazy ass power 

• MegMain98
    Options

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Someone already tried that, that was especially funny because he actually put up a video where he explained why spirit is unviable at high rank (at least when she was introduced)

If he has become better now and recks competent SWF with his spirit now, feel free to post a link.

Everybody though she wasn’t viable at Rank 1 at first because her power isn’t something you are gonna learn overnight. In his videos when he used the “Prayer Beads add-on” he called her the best killer in the game. Which I’m not really sure about that. I put Spirit at #3 on my tier list after Nurse and Billy. She is at the top but she isn’t THE best.

• Master
    Options

@Master said:

@SmokePotion said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

I will try to record some of my hag games. I had one earlier I was rank 8 killer on pc against a swf that was a mix between rank 6-8.

They powered 3 gens on me then I managed to catch one. I put her in my trapped out area, adjusted some of my traps so they would be on the opposite side of pallets/ ect. And i got a 4k.

When you get someone down in a SWF group, they will usualy send 2 people to unhook, and leave 1 on the gens. With my traps, i got the 2 unhookers.

However, you might want to check out Space Coconut. His vids taught me most of what i know except one thing I learned on my own.

Here's that one thing: The hag can actually see the area of her traps, it's not obvious, but it's kinda like a faint sparkle in the air.

I am well aware of his tipps, but good luck against a competent swf. Btw competent swf usually are not found at rank 8 :wink: 
  • Master
    Options
    MegMain98 said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Master said:

@MegMain98 said:

Everybody though she wasn’t viable at Rank 1 at first because her power isn’t something you are gonna learn overnight. In his videos when he used the “Prayer Beads add-on” he called her the best killer in the game. Which I’m not really sure about that. I put Spirit at #3 on my tier list after Nurse and Billy. She is at the top but she isn’t THE best.

Maybe he has  changed his opinion now, I dont follow him. But can you provide footage where he deals with a competent SWF? 
    From my experience her ability is still too unreliable
  • MegMain98
    Options

@Master said:

@Justicar said:

@Weederick said:
    Op tier: Nurse
    Toptier: Billy, Hag, Spirit, Huntress

If SWF is overpowered and nurse can deal with it, she is...?

Nurse isn't OP, she's utterly broken. But she has to be to counter SWF, which is also broken.

@Blueberry said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

Noone, thats exactly my point. nurse is and most likely will be the only top tier killer.

If you cant deal with a competent SWF as spirit, then she clearly isnt top tier :wink:

You're not following my point. Top tier does not mean you demolish SWF

Right now nurse is the only killer that can deal with a competent SWF (Feel free to disprove that), that makes her top tier.

Any other killer that doesnt manage to do the same is clearly not on the same tier as nurse, do we need to discuss that? :lol:

You are misunderstanding what I am saying AGAIN. Stop and read what I am typing slowly. I am telling you yes nurse IS the only killer that can deal with SWF, I never said anything otherwise. Top tier =/= being able to handle SWF, that is not what top tier means.

What does top tier mean in your opinion?

or is nurse hyper tier? :lol: (usually top tier is the highest one^^)

Nurse is overpowered, thats why she can deal with swf and no one else. Nurse, Billy, Hag, Spirit and Huntress are all toptier, since they deal different with chase and time management and can generally win most games at rank 1.

This is what I'm saying ^^^

Nurse is in a whole other league.

So either we accept that we are balancing the game around "broken power lvls" or we reduce the power overall.

This means either remove SWF and nerf nurse or keep SWF and lift other killers up to nurse.

Two issues with that. First one is that SWF will never be removed because it is a huge selling point in the game. The game will quite literally be dead if SWF is removed, no point in removing it...it would be a dumb decision.

Second is that it’s not possible to have every killer on Nurse’s level. She IGNORES the game mechanics which is why she is broken. She can blink to a second floor, ignore vaults and pallets, and has a very high movement speed while blinking even faster than a Billy chainsaw sprint. You’ll never see Freddy, Wraith, and Trapper on that level simply because their power only goes but so far. Even the higher tier killers (Myers, Huntress, Hag) won’t be lifted to Nurse’s level because she ignores the game mechanics

• BigKrazyKag
    BigKrazyKag Member Posts: 41
    Options

Spirit is great to be honest. At least to me anyways. Right when the dlc was released I bought it and I loved it from the start. There is something about cutting people with a sword that intrigues me. ( Probably the psychopath in me ) And though she is slow and I do wish she was a little faster, still I go back to her plenty. Her phase ability is great even more so now that there have been some changes. I like trying to fake people out with it. And her add-on that makes it harder for everyone to know when she goes into phase mode actually had some use when I tried it. If you can't make use of her somehow then you just don't know how to use her at all pretty much. You need some amount of skill to know how to best utilize her abilities. I would say a lot of skill honestly. Certainly not as much as you need to play nurse well. But you can't just expect a great game with her if you don't know how to make her work. I'm going to have to suggest you look into it more before giving up on her.

• Master
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

@Master said:

@Justicar said:

@Weederick said:
    Op tier: Nurse
    Toptier: Billy, Hag, Spirit, Huntress

If SWF is overpowered and nurse can deal with it, she is...?

Nurse isn't OP, she's utterly broken. But she has to be to counter SWF, which is also broken.

@Blueberry said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

Noone, thats exactly my point. nurse is and most likely will be the only top tier killer.

If you cant deal with a competent SWF as spirit, then she clearly isnt top tier :wink:

Right now nurse is the only killer that can deal with a competent SWF (Feel free to disprove that), that makes her top tier.

Any other killer that doesnt manage to do the same is clearly not on the same tier as nurse, do we need to discuss that? :lol:

You are misunderstanding what I am saying AGAIN. Stop and read what I am typing slowly. I am telling you yes nurse IS the only killer that can deal with SWF, I never said anything otherwise. Top tier =/= being able to handle SWF, that is not what top tier means.

Nurse is overpowered, thats why she can deal with swf and no one else. Nurse, Billy, Hag, Spirit and Huntress are all toptier, since they deal different with chase and time management and can generally win most games at rank 1.

This is what I'm saying ^^^

Nurse is in a whole other league.

So either we accept that we are balancing the game around "broken power lvls" or we reduce the power overall.

This means either remove SWF and nerf nurse or keep SWF and lift other killers up to nurse.

Two issues with that. First one is that SWF will never be removed because it is a huge selling point in the game. The game will quite literally be dead if SWF is removed, no point in removing it...it would be a dumb decision.

Second is that it’s not possible to have every killer on Nurse’s level. She IGNORES the game mechanics which is why she is broken. She can blink to a second floor, ignore vaults and pallets, and has a very high movement speed while blinking even faster than a Billy chainsaw sprint. You’ll never see Freddy, Wraith, and Trapper on that level simply because their power only goes but so far. Even the higher tier killers (Myers, Huntress, Hag) won’t be lifted to Nurse’s level because she ignores the game mechanics

So whats your suggestion then? Keep the unbalance? :lol:

• BigKrazyKag
    BigKrazyKag Member Posts: 41
    Options

Btw people anyone can get destroyed by a competent SWF with voice communication and proper team work. Try hooking some one while swatting at three annoying pests. Body blocking shouldn't even be possible when the killer is transporting some one. But the problem with this game has nothing to do with killers being under powered. If you buff killers to much all you'll be doing is making it so the opposite is true. I, actually blame the lack of balance on game mechanics and such issues. The hit box is ridiculous for one thing. I've had way to many misses that should have been hits. The same goes for when I'm a survivor and I take hits that I should have taken. It's just broken.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

This entire thread is stupid. We get it, you are bad with her. If you're good with her on the other hand, imo she's better than nurse. I'm rank 1 and have been playing her since she came out and honestly i get 4k's every single game with brown addons and yellow perks. She's absolutely amazing

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@SmokePotion said:
    I use the heck out of her in Red Tier. In fact, if I have bad games with other killers, I usualy go to the spirit to guarantee a good game. She takes chase skill to use. you have to understand how people like to escape in order to get hits with her power. But even if you suck at that, her power is AMAZING for map pressure. She can run from ones gen to the next really fast. Making the survivors have to do the gens she wants them to do (i make them do anything elevated personally, cause they have advantages there, where I can easilly control anything in the open)

In short: I find amazing success with her, add on free at ranks 1-4 on PS4 and and since im now climbing the ranks on PC, i can tell you there isn't to much difference in the playerbase skill. Just more bodyblocking on pc.

I totally agree with you. I was having some bad games as hag so i hopped onto my spirit (who i recently predigested so have terrible perks with her) and got a 4k 5 games in a row. She has such a high skill cap, that in my opinion she's better than nurse when you play her enough

• Blueberry
    Options

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Blueberry said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Extremely reliable how you keep telling yourself that lie lol you're better of chasing the survivor down then using that lazy ass power 

If you really think that you're just bad with her.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

So you basically just said SWF is overpowered by saying the only killer that can deal with them is the "op nurse" yea, alright.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

So you basically just said SWF is overpowered by saying the only killer that can deal with them is the "op nurse" yea, alright.

to be fair this is partially true same with billy on ps4 its even more apparent.

• Weederick
    Options

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

Do you think nurse and swf is balanced?
    Git Gut, for real. Both things are a joke at high levels of play

• Master
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

An experienced nurse vs a coordinated SWF should be a tense match and is probably the most balanced we can get in DBD.

Either you remove both from the game (which wont happen) or the other stuff has to gain more power

• Weederick
    Options

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

An experienced nurse vs a coordinated SWF should be a tense match and is probably the most balanced we can get in DBD.

Either you remove both from the game (which wont happen) or the other stuff has to gain more power

I still dont understand why he posts a Git Gud meme, since both are actually overpowered. Overused meme by bad players

• Master
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

I still dont understand why he posts a Git Gud meme, since both are actually overpowered. Overused meme by bad players

They are not overpowered, only nurse and SWF are balanced. Everything else is underpowered.
    At least thats the devs logic, becuase they said they dont want to remove/nerf SWF, no they want to lift up solo players to the SWF lvl

• Weederick
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

They are not overpowered, only nurse and SWF are balanced. Everything else is underpowered.
    At least thats the devs logic, becuase they said they dont want to remove/nerf SWF, no they want to lift up solo players to the SWF lvl

They know that swf and nurse is overpowered. When you watch their streams, they talk like normal people and know about the problems in dbd.
    Your view is a bit too black and white tbh. I wouldnt exactly call billy underpowered. Or hag, or huntress, or spirit. Or solo survivor with 3 good random survivors. Imo the game is in an acceptable state of balance, except for blinkygirl and 4-swf. And genrush/killrush.

Post edited by Weederick on
  • Master
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

They know that swf and nurse is overpowered. When you watch their streams, they talk like normal people and know about the problems in dbd.
    Your view is a bit too black and white tbh. I wouldnt exactly call billy underpowered. Or hag, or huntress, or spirit. Or solo survivor with 3 good random survivors. Imo the game is in an acceptable state of balance, except for blinkygirl and 4-swf. And genrush/killrush.

As far as I know, the devs have the intention to keep SWF, that means that this is the balance level they aim for. Since nurse is the only killer that stands a chance against everything a SWF can throw at you, she is the only balanced (or maybe even op) killer. All other killers and solo survivors are underpowered since the devs are commiting to the SWF-balance level.

• Weederick
    Options

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

@Weederick said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

As far as I know, the devs have the intention to keep SWF, that means that this is the balance level they aim for. Since nurse is the only killer that stands a chance against everything a SWF can throw at you, she is the only balanced (or maybe even op) killer. All other killers and solo survivors are underpowered since the devs are commiting to the SWF-balance level.

Ok. You find billy underpowered. No need to discuss anything with you, really

• SmokePotion
    Options

@friendlykillermain said:

@Global said:

@Weederick said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Blueberry said:

@Master said:

@Weederick said:
    Spirit is toptier

to be fair this is partially true same with billy on ps4 its even more apparent.

Billy isn't OP on console. The bad FPS and twinstick controls aren't exactly great for his ability.

Hag on console. The graphics and frame rate drop make it significantly harder to see her traps., or react to her phantasm attack.

• KingSavageGaming
    Options
    Blueberry said:

@KingSavageGaming said:jus
    Blueberry said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

I'm just saying at rank 1 she's meh mid tier killer 

• Blueberry
    Options

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Blueberry said:

@KingSavageGaming said:jus

Blueberry said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

I'm just saying at rank 1 she's meh mid tier killer 

She's quite above all mid tiers. Mid tiers don't 4k 8/10 games with between 0-2 gens done max. She is highly reliably destroying at rank 1.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I main spirit now. (Rank 1)
    She's NOT easy to use at first, hence why so little people play her. I've only been against her like 9 times (######### rip, I really love to play against her)

It's almost impossible to loop a good spirit. (Not counting like, god pallets and #########)
    Stand still. Either they'll run into you/jump back over the pallet thinking you're phasing. Or, they'll run/start crouching away. If they do those, actually phase and get em. I'm not kidding when I say this has rarely failed me. EXTREMELY EASY HITS. If I see someone go to a pallet, it's like f*ing Christmas for me. And it's easy to catch someone running in a straight line. Yeah you have to stand there for a sec, but you'll catch up. **_Don't start phasing while in line of sight for this, they will stop running. Wait till they go around a wall or a rock_
    With bbq, she can have some decent map pressure.

My only issue with her is she's very addon reliant. She's not top tier because of this, but with decent addons you can do VERY well.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

I don't like maining one killer but when i do it is the spirit.