Hook diving when the killer just hooked someone and complain about tunneling and camping

Options

Why do survivors complain about this all the time? When it's their mistakes that a killer can easily punish? I see it happen way too frequently. It's like they expect you to go into a corner and count to 10, so you can come back into the game...

Comments

• Raja
    Raja Member Posts: 319
    Options

Narcissism

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

It's probably related to the whole "We literally can't do anything while on the Hook, and we'll get kicked out if we're on here for too long, so we wanna be taken off ASAP and play some more" thing.

Can't deny that being on the Hook isn't exactly fun.

That's not to say such complaints are valid.

It's like a fish would know that bait is bait, bites it anyway, then magically says to the guy: Godamn camper.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Probably because their probably entitled, don't take em seriously if you wanted to save your friend, let me walk away first, don't fricken unhook right away; especially without bt that's just begging to be tunneled,

But hey, keep your head up, killers might not be able to play together in their games but a lot of us still have the same/similar issues with stuff like this, you're not alone.

Who knows maybe one day they'll even add a 2 v 8 game mode to pair killers up, then finally we could a gasp of fresh air, have a good one!

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Most survivors don't see their own mistakes. They don't even acknowledge they made a mistake. In thier mindset they are perfect. It is the killer or the game that is mistaken :P

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

I don't understand it. I played a few rounds earlier today, and they would literally hook dive I could hear them behind me, and they would unhook every single time I hooked someone like 2 seconds later. One round this swf told me that I don't allow them to unhook when I literally hear them behind me while I'm carrying someone. Whenever I play survivor I always wait until the killer is long gone somewhere else to get the unhook. Common sense is not a thing in this community most of the time.

• GodLikeTerror
    Options

Most of the survivor players pretty much yea. Sucks too, because I play survivor quite frequently, and I'm not that stupid to literally unhook in the killers face then blame him for it.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Sounds like they were a noob swf. They must have copies of the survivor's rule book for killers.

• GodLikeTerror
    Options

Being on the hook really isn't fun, but at the same time it's like at least let me walk away and find someone else before you do it. If not I'm going right back to the hook.

• GodLikeTerror
    Options

They weren't exactly good lets just say that, but at the same time these survivor complaints also don't play killer or have touched killer with a 10 foot pole. These people should be forced to play killer for a while, and then they would maybe see why killers do the things they do. Might open their eyes a bit.

• Raja
    Raja Member Posts: 319
    Options

It's real irritating to hook someone and one second after your back is turned they're unhooked. Those types of survivors see killer as clown and don't understand that they're playing against another living being and not a bot. Can't win against them if hook all they say camp/tunnel or if lose they call bad and tell to uninstall.

It's so much more relaxing to play survivor at least to me, good to have a break from killer role.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

I'd say the person who got farmed has a legitimate complaint.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

Had this yesterday. They were super reportably vulgar about it as well.

I was like holy hell give me like 10 seconds to just....leave....

It's an easy game as killer, but they always throw a tantrum post game about tunneling and camping or whatever and it's like, how stupid can you possibly be? I think Raja had it right, it's just pure narcissism.