Why is this locked?

Options

Why is the headpiece of Jane's greek goddess skin locked with the rest of the outfit? I can understand why the Legendary skins and Nea's hooded skin set are locked but I dont understand why this one isn't just an outfit set without the headpiece included.

Comments

• jakesotto
    jakesotto Member Posts: 201
    Options

I've also wondered that with Ghostface's Halloween knife

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Options

Because the /hawt.exe would break the game XD

• jakesotto
    Options

I was excited for this outfit to be released because the headpiece looked nice but then I found out it was a set and she also isnt blonde in game like the poster showed which is quite odd.

• jakesotto
    Options

It's sad that they're sacrificing the individuality of customizing your character for the trade off of trying to make a bigger profit. I think its arguable that the outfit of this set couldve easily been designed similarly to Jane's other outfits so that no piece had to be a set to begin with.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

That really is probably the selfish reason behind it now that I think about it.

There is no other reason I can think of beyond that one.

• IsoSTARDUST
    IsoSTARDUST Member Posts: 77
    Options

I just want the Fresh Do and Rock Denim Pants with the Golden Rooster Shirt...when the cosmetics glitch was active, that was a thing I could do. When they patched it out, it caused my lobbies to crash, so I had to switch her off of that outfit.

Please let me break my sets, BHVR. I already bought the outfit...why can't I just change the shirt?!? It doesn't ruin anything graphically...