When a swf bullies you

latinfla4
latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119

I just sit in a corner waiting to open the door and play gears pop or one of the Microsoft phone games what do you do? Only when my poor green rank killer deals with 4 red ranks or 3 red ranks and a green so matchmaking thinks it's fair to play the swf

Comments

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

I don't really know what's the issue with bully squads tbh, they tend to be quite inefficient because they are too busy trying to bother me, and that easily ends up in a 4K.

I'm more than happy to face bully squads.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

I take advantage of the overly altruistic behaviour. If you keep playing you'll get to the point that they can't render you powerless. I adjust to their playstyle, if I can't pick anyone up before slugging the rest of the team I will do so. They are gonna run out of unbreakables you know. The ones with the flashlights are almost always desperate for the save and will hide in bad spots making it an easy down. These teams are bored with the objective so I don't even bother to patrol gens they will come to me.

I hated these teams but they did make me think more about my next move thus I became a better killer. I don't get outplayed as much anymore but when I do I think about what went wrong to improve. Get out of that corner or you'll be forever stuck there.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

I have been shying away from a lot of the M1 killers for that very reason. I used to spam ghostface but now it’s like I’d honestly feel more confident going in with someone like clown because at least he is basically guaranteed to body someone if he closes the gap. Wraith/legion/Myers/etc can all get spanked unless you have like 3 chase perks.

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

I don't get bullied often. When I do, I just try as hard as I can to get at least 1 or 2 kills. I don't encourage toxicity though, so I just say "gg wp" and leave.

• Raja
    Raja Member Posts: 319

If they do something obnoxious like spam explosions I'll just face a wall, I have already completed my goal years ago to get to red ranks with low tier perks and no add ons.

This screenshot is from when I was playing myers and staying tier 1 to try to scare survivors but these I knew it wouldn't work on these guys because they were on comms I assume from all having same two letters at start of username and explosion spam at spawn so I knew it would be a game where I get seen as clown and not the shape so didn't bother.

• Raja

I play more survivor now because it always feels better to lose as team than to be the only loser even if team of randoms at least lose together and if they escape I don't feel like completely failed unlike if try as killer and get entity displeased accompanied by the sound of failure.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

That to be fair is also just you not having any perks. None of those are very good. Some people swear by save the best but I honestly end up tunneling too much to get good value out of it.

You really want like Corrupt, Pop, and 2 chase perks IMO. I do enduring and bamboozle.

You also have to think that’s like 30k+ worth of items or something and you are trying to go in addon less (which I never will understand why people insist on doing that). Even browns are better than nothing.

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

Just play the game. If you win, then awesome, if you lose then just think of how you could've played better and move onto the next game.

There's no reason to take any sort of in-game toxicity personally. If anything, that just worsens it.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Depends. If they aren't super toxic I'll just have fun with them (like hide and run away from them).

If they are super toxic ill tunnel facecamp one of them.

• SentinelCaptain
    SentinelCaptain Member Posts: 234

I don't run into full bully squads that often so much as one annoying PoS. If I can tell I'm outmatched and the doors are open. I walk away and essentially afk so they don't get the satisfaction. Occasionally, you can snag an extra kill from one that gets a little too cocky a little too far from the gates. Enjoy those times.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 457

If someone is playing EXTREMELY obnoxiously right at the start of a match, I'll just leave. I don't ever DC any other time so I can take a 5 minute timeout. Against a tolerable squad I'll just play normally, usually I'll have a build that I can get something out of, maybe BBQ stacks or sometimes Rancor.

• latinfla4

How can you learn if you barely hit green ranks vs red ranks I just learn to get looped and frustrated watched otz and monto and I have gotten better but how hard is it to have good matchmaking seriously not my fault the sweaty red rank super swf teams cant find killers there on level

• latinfla4

And that isn't healthy for the game pretty soon the survivors will be forced to play killer and I hope they run into the same situation

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Absolutely. Make them atleast earn it and take away there satisfaction of a walkover.

• latinfla4

Pretty sad when most killers are m1 in some fashion I feel I can only play doctor and hag lately or wraith for a laugh...and for that 1 kill have to face camp near the end of the match rather open gates and depip

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147
    edited March 2021

Dealt with a 4 man with 3 object as doctor on autohaven.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Rotten Fields for me. I hate that map with a passion. Was that Object team of yours italian by any chance?

• latinfla4

Doctor has an easier time than most even with basic addons

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

Camp one of them. It really riles them up and they'll say all sorts to get under your skin in the postgame chat. I sit back and smile knowing that I got under their skin and gave them a taste of their own medicine. Even if 3 make it out they absolutely hate the fact that you camped one of them.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 457

I don't come across the bully squads too often, strong SWF all the time, but bully squads are a bit rare.

• Dizzy1096

last tourney player i came against with OoO rage quit and i checked his stream and he was eating a big 15 minute ban. Their fragile egos can't take being outplayed by an m1 killer.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

If it is obvious that they are trying to bully, the best thing is to go into the basement and face a corner and tab out. They don't want to play with good sportsmanship, return the favor and waste their time.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

I just put my big boy pants on and just slug every single one of them. Once they use their unbreakables slug them all again. An incredible clown can absolutely wipe the floor with a bully squad, because they don't expect you to be good. I actually beat a bully squad last night just using shadowborn on clown with no addons lol. They told me to go die.

• Raja

I can win against these players and have. These perks have got me to red ranks with trapper and no add ons I just didn't feel like playing against wannabe esl team because I won't be having fun no matter the outcome it is not fun to beat players who abuse everything only to have them harass and blame me for them failing when having everything in their favor so I stood in a corner or if I try and lose they still harass.

The number one thing I dislike in this game is the amount of sadists who hide behind the Internet and think they have the right to bully people, I don't go out of my way to chat to people in this game, if I am salty I don't dm these people it is waste of time and foolish.

I see so many go out of their way to ruin game for other player and make other player demoralise whether it be tunnel/facecamp with no provocation or sit at exit gates to taunt killer without allowing them even to get a hit or anything rather than just leaving. It is form of bullying to go out of way to make another feel bad, people do not know what other person situation is or how mentally stable, I wish players were more empathetic then games where killer or survivor just give up and afk woudk be less frequent.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Just play the match.

Personally I feel like SWF can't bully killers anymore, simply because of all the nerfs and balance changes on the survivor's side.

You can really only bully a killer nowadays if they're a complete noob.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,522

If they just play hard that's ok but start teabagging and clicking and I'm out, I'll check insta or watch youtube, Survivors can play with themselves if they're going to BM.

Had one game last year and a Survivor teabagged at the first pallet drop so I go out to watch BP's new song (lovesick girls) a few times, 15 minutes later, still teabagging.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

You're never going to improve by giving up. I find killer leagues easier than survivor. It's definitely the power role and a lot of people will disagree with me on that, but I had to lose a lot to get to that point. And during those losses I would take mental notes of what I could have done better and what the survivors were doing to me so that I could learn from my mistakes. The issue with killer is that its so mind numbingly easy at low ranks that you can zone out to get your 4ks. As you get up in ranks that becomes less and less possible as survivors get better. You need to really practice to get better.

Here's a few tips to go against red ranks:

• Altruism kills. If you're truly in a SWF bully squad they all wanna make it out alive. Always check around the hook before leaving. Ive found that upwards of 70% of the time someone is just waiting to save once you leave. If you can find this person and down them quickly then you should pull everyone else off their generators.
    • Learn your loops. There are plenty of good killers out there that produce content that can show you how to loop everything effectively.
    • Until you get better at killer, play killers that are easier to use.
    • IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE ANYONE ELSE IS DO NOT GO FOR SURVIVORS OFF GENS UNLESS YOU KNOW NOBODY ELSE IS ON A GENERATOR. You HAVE to pressure gens. Killers will always tell you that they don't have time to pressure gens. This is a fat lie. Its because on the way to check gens they see a Jane running about doing nothing and chase her. DO NOT DO THIS. YOU WILL LOSE THE GAME. For every survivor not on a generator there's at least 3 more that could be on a generator. Get THOSE ones.
    • Use perks that balance your weakpoints. When I first started to play killer I had trouble following scratch marks so I used bloodhound. If you get looped easily then try Bamboozle or Spirit Fury/Enduring. Bring some form of gen protection as that'll help. And some slowdown. Personally I'm a fan of Sloppy Butcher.
  • Dizzy1096

LOL

Bullying is a feeling not a balance thing first of all. Having 4 people all chatting and working together whose intention is not to play the game but is to ruin the game for you and make you feel miserable is bullying. It's still possible with most killers except the the ones that are really good, and even they can get tilted at times.

But it's ok because I was born into toxicity, molded by it. I can make them rage better than they can make me rage.

• Ruse_Cruise
    Ruse_Cruise Member Posts: 43

When I get a bully SWF I just play to learn the killers power or how to best use said power. For example I was sent to the saloon map and they were a 4man swf I knew I was going to be bullied as I had gone against them before so I just played to learn how to hit hatchets with huntress and I luckily got a 3k one hatch, of course this hurt their ego so they invited me to voice chat and sent me death threats. When you get a bully swf just use that game to mess about with your power and go for stupid plays, at least thats what I do its up to you with how you deal with it, just don’t let it get under your skin and ruin your mood

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

Honestly you have the right idea. The toxic SWFs who play to just get under your skin get so pissy when you just face a wall the whole game while you make a sandwich or whatever, forcing them to play m1 simulator and wait ANOTHER 15 minutes in lobby. I'll do this sometimes when it's obvious from the start the entire team is on comms and play loke their in a tournament and I just don't care about trying to win. Like bro, I've had 5 shots of vodka. I'm not gonna stress out of your teabagging and click clicky, have fun holding m1.

• latinfla4

In all fairness if I could down one of them enough too camp I would do this haha

• lupo_grigio
    lupo_grigio Member Posts: 126

honestly, you have to ask yourself if it is worth it, and you probably gonna find out that it isnt...

• latinfla4

Just tried again 2 red ranks and 2 purples ran me for the whole game got 2 hooks didnt camp they all escaped tbagged like usual and verbally abused me and then of course git good...my fault for being a green rank right? And if I report nothing happens

• latinfla4

Which is y phone games r useful while I wait for the depip

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

I just tab out so I don't have to see the screen. Plenty of kitty videos on youtube to enjoy.

• Dizzy1096
    edited March 2021

The devs don't care. You're literally just bait to Behaviour Interactive so that those kind of toxic players keep playing the game and keep buying cosmetics. You're there only so that the toxic swf can have fun.

That's why I'm taking it upon myself to deal out some vigilante justice. I've been facecamping these kind of groups all day, they can give it out but can't take it. So I'm just a thorn in Behaviour's business plan at this point.

@latinfla4

@Huge_Bush

It's sad to see you guys so defeatist. Maybe next time I get a real toxic OoO clicky clicky swf I'll record it so everyone can enjoy watching them struggle against a lean, mean, chainsaw revving camping machine

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Okay but what is there for survivors to bully you with? Unless its a broken set up that they're using it's pretty much nonexistent. There's no pallet vacuum, less pallets spawn on the map now, there's no instant heals, no instant blinds, no more easy fast vaults, eventually there's going to be a DS and OoO nerf, theres killers that can annoy and body SWF, and on top of that they really aren't that common.

But since you think they still persist, what do you consider a bully squad.

• Blindninja
    Blindninja Member Posts: 462

No disrespect man but how are you gonna get any better unless you continue to fight against it? You are only hurting yourself

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

afk for Beer / Sex / Rick and Morty (not necessarily in that order)

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192

When I see flashlights in a lobby I always take lightborn, it's fun to see them trying to blind me.

• Raja

I didn't see the names or flashlights until it locked me in at 5 seconds

• latinfla4

Whatever passes the time while they wait for chases that never come haha

• latinfla4

Not really defeatist just spending my time wisely got to gold in gears pop while the swf bullies try to troll me and I hear them run around behind me prefer to ignore them and close the chat in endgame...of course I depip and next game here ya go 3 red ranks and a level 10 at least I killed the level 10 in that game