Favourite Solo Survivor Build?

Options

Currently I'm really loving: Kindred, Windows of Opportunity, Premonition and Balanced Landing

What's everyone else's favourite solo builds that give them the most information and help them survive the most?

Comments

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

Iron Will, Prove Thyself, WGLF, exhaustion perk of choice (usually dead hard or sprint burst, sometimes balanced but whenever I use balanced I get shelter woods

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

oh yeah finally people are seeing the potential of WoO ! <3 I've seen it use more and more so that make me happy !

Kindred + WoO + Iron Will + DS or Borrowed Time or Spine Chill or Visionnary

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Prove Thyself, Better together, left behind, and either dead hard or kindred, or in other cases plunderer's instinct, ace in the hole, borrowed time, and left behind.

• xSymantha
    xSymantha Member Posts: 58
    Options

I don't think I can choose only one, so here are the two or three that I use most often and like:

1: WGLF, We'll Make It, BT, and Empathy

2: Deception, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will

3: Bond, Detective's Hunch, Inner Strength, Lithe

• RoachesDelight
    RoachesDelight Member Posts: 312
    Options

I think windows might be the most underrated perk going. The second I found out about it I had to have it. No longer do I run around like a frantic idiot during chases just trying to figure out where there may or may not be a pallet lmao

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

yeah ! i feel naked when i don't have it equipped ahah

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    edited March 2021
    Options

Prove Thyself-Leader-Kindred-DS

I also like Iron Will-Lithe-Q&Q-Dance with me because Spirits wreck solo q

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,222
    Options

My build is:

-Inner Strength

-WGLF

-Adrenaline

-Sprint Burst 

It works both on Solo Survivor and SWF. I like it a lot.

• DrStone
    DrStone Member Posts: 132
    Options

Not really a solo build, but I love playing Babysitter Steve the most when I do play alone. Helping out with Prove Thyself, Streetwise, Botany Knowledge and Empathy. Having a med kit or toolbox with me as well.

But the build I do best with is on my Sneaky Cheryl. Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Spine Chill and Diversion. And no, I don't crouch across the whole map. I just love breaking off from chases with Urban and using Diversion to trick the killer.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624
    Options

This is the best solo build for your purpose IMO:

* Aftercare

* Blood Pact

* Kindred

* Iron Will

You can replace Iron Will with Better Together if you don't need to stay quiet .

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Iron Will, Sprint Burst, Detective's Hunch, and Kindred or Spine Chill.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Sprint Burst/Dead Hard.

Windows of Opportunity

Kindred

The last perk can be whatever, but I like to use DS, Unbreakable, or Prove Thyself.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629
    Options

Whatever perks I’m lucky enough to find in my bw

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

My solo build is this

Spine chill

Dead Hard

Bond/ better together

Wake up.

It's fun to use. Also I admire that you use premonition.

• ryankickassrb
    ryankickassrb Member Posts: 46
    Options

Iron Will

Repressed Alliance

Alert

Some extra perk depending on how I wanna play, support: autodidact, looper: windows, don't wanna get caught: lithe, and so on.

Alert really helps give key info where the killer is in chases and while doing gens, which gives me a good idea where the killer might be attacking from or if I should commit.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Fixated, Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion, Self Care

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312
    Options

I have 2 first one no mither mettle of man tenacity unbreakable and my second one mettle of man saboteur breakout and wglf

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56
    Options

Sucks kindred is an absolute must for solo

• SamRF
    SamRF Member Posts: 22
    Options

Which is why it needs to be base kit. You get almost that whole perk for free when playing with comms.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Options

I used to run the save everyone fast build for solo but I had a thread of matches that I got unhooked in front of the killer, tunneled or not saved at all so I went with Iron will, lucky break, agility and self care and managed to survive.