Why wouldnt you use "No Way Out" every game?

Jejune
Jejune Member Posts: 795

Chances are you will hook everybody once. Thats 40 seconds of no opening doors.

If you tunnel one person to death. Thats 10 seconds of no opening doors.

There is no reason not to run this perk.

Comments

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Is it worth running a perk slot every game for at most 40 seconds of delaying Survivors? Most people would say no, especially if they end the game BEFORE all the gens get completed.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Two issues:

1. It plans for failure. Perks that help win a match before gens are completed are better.
    2. Same issue as Rancor. It has a gens completed condition so if the killer does play well and closes hatch, it does not activate.
  • HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

I believe this perk is only centered about Exit Door builds, NOED+Remember Me+No Way Out could have some success on unsuspecting Survivors, bad thing is your chase is going to suck so much and the gens are going to go so fast that once all 5 gens get done a lot of pallets would still be around and NOED can be cleansed anyway.

• Awgustin
    Awgustin Member Posts: 9

yes but no

ofc 40 seconds of not being able to open the gate might sound overpowered but in most of the cases (in my humble opinion) somewhere around 15-20 seconds from this amount of time will be the time it takes for the survivors to reach the exit gate, so I imagine the real delay is about 20-25 seconds so candidly idk

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

40 seconds isn't that much. Especially if you aren't chasing a survivor yet. It could be good but I'd don't think it's "every game" good.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

It doesn't plan for failure in my opinion. It just gives you another option other than running gen defence perks.

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

Because while the killer is frantically running between exit gates hoping to find a survivor they’re all hiding far away in bushes and lockers? It will be incredibly easy to avoid this perk. Probably only good if you have NOED, as you can use that 40 seconds to camp a survivor if you do catch one without the rest coming out.