Is pyramid head op?

Options
HuDawg
HuDawg Member Posts: 312

Pyramid head imo is high tier if not god tier depending on the player and how he uses him. Also he can counter many meta perks. What y'all think is he op or trash?

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

I completely agree.

As soon as he spawns on the map, the survivors might has well charge upto him and put themselves onto the hook.

• HuDawg
    HuDawg Member Posts: 312
    Options
  • CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399
    Options

He is def not thrash. With his add-ons and with some perks like "I am all ears" he can devastate. His power nerfed the DS since anyone that is tormented by his power can sent to the cages so he does not have to pick the survivors. He can finish some loops quite easily with his power

However he is not imposibble to dodge and you get used to it. He is a strong killer that needs to be careful but there are more stronger killers.

• Laffle
    Laffle Member Posts: 82
    Options

Ehhhh, the shock wave takes some brain power to avoid but torment is basically nothing. It's extremely easy to avoid, and a huge waste of time to place trails if you cant even catch a tormented survivor in the first place.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

He is definitely high tier

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

PH is basically hard countered at pallets by baiting his punishment and then running into him for the easy dodge, use the CD for a free pallet stun.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,276
    Options

Definitely not OP. I would put Nurse, Spirit, Hag, Oni and a very good Blight player above him.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

I view him as high tier but where killers should be about so some should be a little weaker while others should be stronger. He is good don't get me wrong but he isn't unstoppable. For me it's not an issue with him being too powerful but other killers too weak (and some too strong)

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

He's pretty strong, not OP tho. He wasn't OP before the nerf either, just a bit more 🧀-y and annoying

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

Powerful yes, OP? Far from it

• VLight
    VLight Member Posts: 126
    Options

In my opinion, he's not actually as strong as people say. It's very easy to dodge his punishment attack and in some scenarios, you can still dodge the attack after being locked into an animation, since it takes so long for him to put his knife into the ground and then release it. But, that could be me just playing him wrong and not timing it correctly. He's definitely a good Killer, like low B to high C, but I think even Doctor out-preforms him. PH also has no map pressure.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,603
    Options

You can counter him by holding forward aka keeping distance between you and him. Eventually he will catch up though and that's when he's the strongest: at loops. His ability to shoot through walls can seem overpowered at first, but it's really not. I think the thing that makes him broken is range add-ons. This is a killer that combines the ability to do damage with a ranged attack, like Huntress, combined with the ability to hit survivors through walls, like Doctor. Survivors can't see you or maybe even hear you coming, and you can get sniped through a wall. It's a bit too strong with that extra range.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

A solid design that destroys survivors not paying attention. I see more teammates go down to him because they don't show respect around small loops and pallets.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2021
    Options

he's pretty strong, he's in the higher tier but he is not over powered. He is below Freddy, spirit, nurse, Hag, etc.... but he is up there still.