New offerings

Options

I'd suggest new offering for killers and survivors since we no longer have the moon bouquet and need more than just add and remove hooks and chests.
~KILLER~
-add 1/2 extra gens (rarity: very rare and ultra rare)
-remove 1/2/3 pallets (rarity: rare, very rare and ultra rare)
~~SURVIVOR~~
-remove 1/2 gen (rarity very rare and ultra rare
-add1/2/3 pallets (rarity: rare, very rare and ultra rare)

At wanted to add 1 for windows as-well but i think that's too over-bored
any other offering ideas?

Comments

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@Hugodzilla said:
    I'd suggest new offering for killers and survivors since we no longer have the moon bouquet and need more than just add and remove hooks and chests.
    ~KILLER~
    ~~SURVIVOR~~

no kgood idea but just know this could really abuse things and make survivors even more powerful

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@friendlykillermain said:

@Hugodzilla said:
    ~KILLER~
    ~~SURVIVOR~~

no kgood idea but just know this could really abuse things and make survivors even more powerful

They've been nerfed so much that they aren't exactly powerful anymore. Killers getting boring for me because it's too easy

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Hugodzilla said:
    ~KILLER~
    ~~SURVIVOR~~

They've been nerfed so much that they aren't exactly powerful anymore. Killers getting boring for me because it's too easy

uhhh you sure about that if anything survivors are too easy but also your proposed offerings in the long run could create massive problems for instance adding or removing generators would break the game as killers could potentially camp every generator in easy succession or more generators could mean survivors can all just tap separate ones and move on and as for the pallets we have enough problems as it is more pallets is a definite no

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Hugodzilla said:
    ~KILLER~
    ~~SURVIVOR~~

uhhh you sure about that if anything survivors are too easy but also your proposed offerings in the long run could create massive problems for instance adding or removing generators would break the game as killers could potentially camp every generator in easy succession or more generators could mean survivors can all just tap separate ones and move on and as for the pallets we have enough problems as it is more pallets is a definite no

I didnt propose the offerings lol, this isn't my thread, and tbh, i don't really like the offering ideas as they seem to strong for either side, all i was saying is it would be op for killers too, not just survivors as they arent that op anymore

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Hugodzilla said:
    ~KILLER~
    ~~SURVIVOR~~

I didnt propose the offerings lol, this isn't my thread, and tbh, i don't really like the offering ideas as they seem to strong for either side, all i was saying is it would be op for killers too, not just survivors as they arent that op anymore

whoops my bad didn't see the name difference

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145
    Options

Removing pallets? Removing gens? nah, you crazy