Motion Sickness - Daily Rituals

Options

OK, I have motion sickness, it plagues a lot of people when in first person perspective. Now I get the reasoning behind why the killers need to be that perspective it makes sense.
What I find frustrating is being unable to do ANY daily rituals because I keep getting killer rituals, and can only delete one...which often ends up being another killer quest.
I would like to have a way to chose survivor only option for quests. Even if it's only 2 quests instead of three, just to have that option.

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@Emberita said:
    OK, I have motion sickness, it plagues a lot of people when in first person perspective. Now I get the reasoning behind why the killers need to be that perspective it makes sense.
    What I find frustrating is being unable to do ANY daily rituals because I keep getting killer rituals, and can only delete one...which often ends up being another killer quest.
    I would like to have a way to chose survivor only option for quests. Even if it's only 2 quests instead of three, just to have that option.

i agree that they should add a killer/survivor ritual chooseing for older players like say it requires 25 player levels before you can choose along with weekly rituals that give alot of BP like 150k or something but takes a long time to do you would get one killer and one survivor and you cant delete them for new ones you only get those two to complete in that one week and if you dont it will reset both no matter if completed or not and give a new one

• KatFever78
    KatFever78 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Emberita said:

Agreed. Right now all 3 of my rituals are for killers. I never play a killer  When I removed one I got another killer ritual. 😒
  • Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145
    Options

Making only rituals for survivors and killers would take out the balance they try to create with rituals, the idea is for the player to play as much as killer as survivor, i understand your problem, but it would be a balance issue if they did what you're asking.

• Maxi605
    Options

@KatFever78 said:
    Emberita said:

Agreed. Right now all 3 of my rituals are for killers. I never play a killer  When I removed one I got another killer ritual. 😒

Clearly the game is telling you to play killer, it isn't that hard, you don't loose anything for trying, only por patience

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

@Maxi605 said:

@KatFever78 said:
    Emberita said:

Clearly the game is telling you to play killer, it isn't that hard, you don't loose anything for trying, only por patience

Motion sickness tends to impact people in first person. Hard to do a ritual when you might hurl.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

It might be nice if they made ritual cards that you can flip between survivor or killer.

Or set them up like a domino with a killer ritual up top, and a survivor one below.

• Maxi605
    Options

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Maxi605 said:

@KatFever78 said:
    Emberita said:

Motion sickness tends to impact people in first person. Hard to do a ritual when you might hurl.

My bad, i just read the topic wrong, but this would be an issue for survivor mains/killer mains, the game is trying to give variation on the matches, if you could choose what type of ritual you want finding a match as survivor/killer would be even more hard as the people who play mostly one wouldn't have a reason to play the other.