Is there any killer where you prefer thana over the meta slowdown?

TicTac
TicTac Member Posts: 2,406
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

Meta Slowdown: Pop, Ruin, Corrupt Intervention

Its the same question from yesterday with thanatophobia instead of surge.

So when you only have one slot left, do you use thana on a killer? And when yes, why? Or do you use thana only as combo with other slowdown perks?

I used Thana on Legion, Plague and Wraith. But even on this killer which have a power synergy or a hit and run playstyle i think the meta slowdown is stronger. So i use thana not as sole slowdown anymore. Even on killers where i run sloppy, which has synergy with thana, i prefer to use pop.

Comments

• tomas11403
    tomas11403 Member Posts: 121

I mean, you are correct about meta slowdown being stronger, it's meta for a reason. That being said, Thana is a viable perk, and against most teams you really don't need the best perks in order to win,

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I'm the exact same as you. Legion, Plague and Wraith. Wraith does have better perks personally but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, while it's great on Legion and Plague as you and I both know.

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

Thana is only worth using on legion and plague imo. They'll the only killers where you'll see the max stacks take effect.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,226
    edited March 2021

Hag or Twins.

A lot of people will tell you it's good on Plague, but it's a trap. It'll only be useful until the cleansing party and then you're just running Thanat on a 115 Huntress. If you need a perk to get people to not want to stay injured, something is going very wrong.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

My build for nurse right now is Thana, Dying light, Surge, Infectious. Will swap dying light for Corrupt when it shows up in my web tho.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Used to be great running when it had a healing debuff, now that's gone and applies to totem cleansing now..

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

I use it on twins. Don't know why but survivors are almost always injured when I use twins. Not even sure why.

• Profezia
    Profezia Member Posts: 673

Blight.

He's good at spreading damage and since forced penance applies to his lethal rush for some reason, he's very good at applying passive slowdown.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Legion and Plague, pretty much.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,956

Def Legion, maybe plague if you want survivors to focus on cleansing.