Personal Killer list for most 'hated' killers

Pilot
Pilot Member Posts: 1,158
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

Before you read. These are my thoughts. Don't get all emotional about it

I have 700+ hours

Hoping to see what others people think & would like to see other's thoughts on their most hated killers.

SS TIER:

• Doctor - I just absolutely despise this killer. It hurts my eyes, it hurts my brains and gives me headaches. It has some of the most toxic and obnoxious killer builds in the game. I'm playing at red ranks, I haven't seen ONE doc not run NOED. This is the build I usually go against: Ruin + Undying + Noed + BBQ. Not mentioning the addons.... I also hate his constant breathing. It annoys and infuriates me when I get downed. Most docs that I go against have borrowed Freddy's long arm. I have seen Bubba players that camp less than this guy. Usually a really toxic and high ego player that can't accept a loss, no sportsmanship, no nothing. This guy just can't take the L
  • He is a weak killer however and most of my matches end up in a win, at least for my team. When I first started to play with my friends, I've met a really nice doctor that gave us a 103% gateu. Thought all doc players are the same. Boy oh boy, Was I wrong.

S TIER:

• Twins - Hate the little guy so much. If you thought Huntress's hatchets had truck hitboxes, then this guy is the size of a house. Not a fun of the music either and hate the playstyle of the killer in general.
  • Spirit - Just love the absolute counter play to her standing still ya know? The obvious tell tale that she's phasing and all that. Doc might be my most hated killer but Spirit is quite close. Something that almost always gets me killed is her passive phasing. I love when she just walks around and RNG + addons decides my fate. Gotta love her phasing around an entire corner and you'll only see her when she's onto of you.
  • Legion - Stab & Run. Legion players... can you please not run Thana FOR 5 MINUTES ? Thana is in every Legion build. Legion players seem to smack most survivors on hook for no reason.
  • Deathslinger - WHEN AM I GONNA SHOOT ? AM I GONNA MISS ? You see this loop right here? Yeah, I'm gonna deny this entire loop and drag you around the damn thing. Shoutout to myself for being a hypocrite and have put a lot of hours into DS recently, he is fun to play but I'd rather eat an entire baskets of lemons with the peel on than face him. Forgot to mention his 0.15 ADS (aim down sights, he can instantly aim and shoot)
  • Trapper - Even though Trapper is one of the less powerful killers, I hate running into traps and constantly checking grass for traps. Whenever I face a trapper, I'm the dedicated trap saboteur. He can't trap my teammates & me if he doesn't have any traps activated

A TIER:

• Hag - Once ur in basement, you'd better be rdy for 10 traps. Camping is free real estate with hag. Make your choice is her favorite perk
  • Freddy - Ah yes... We're 30 minutes into the match and we've only completed 2 gens. Dream World, for me, or for my FPS? Also his long arm of 'justice'. I've never seen more toxic people play Freddy. Also VPN Freddy exists or 1000 ping Freddy.
  • Bubba - Even Though i have no problem running and looping a bubba around for a long while, I hate his camping. All gens done? Trying to rescue someone is a 100% suicide mission with at least a trade happening if not he downs both the hooked and the rescuer. He's one of the reasons I run BT
  • PH - He requires a lot of skill. It's that I hate that he counters most perks and tunneling is free real estate. Also, free zoning potential. I've seen some toxic PH players in my time.

B TIER:

• Pig - Love running around with a trap on my head and RNG decides my fate. Also my teammates bringing the killer to me whenever I try to disarm a trap. I also seem to be camped a lot by pig players or pig players love to camp a lot in general.
  • Huntress - The truck size hatchets. You're already behind a corner? Let me throw a hatchet and still hit you anyway. Maybe I should've put her in A or S tier since Iridescent Hatchers are still in the game... seriously, we're in 2021.
  • Ghostface - Going into your power is free mindgame since it hides your light. Also a lot of GF players love to camp the hooked person and reveal the rescuer.
  • Clown - Usually loves camping. Getting hit by a bottle has a chance to freeze my game for x amount of seconds.

C TIER:

• Plague - Not many problems with her. Her vile purge can be a little BS. Also, why do I get plague players whenever I try to do a heal build, bring a very good medkit or try a Metlte of man build?
  • Myers - usually a chill guy. Some problems with his range.
  • Nurse - High skill killer, not many problems with her. Some hits can be BS. I do despise when she sucks all game and then claps us with NOED in the end. I don't mind getting clapped by a very good nurse and can take the L. Chases can be really intense.
  • Oni - Have a high respect for Oni players. He's amongst my favorite killers to play. I'm still a Billy main and he's the closest to it. When he swings his weapon while in fury mode to 1 shot can have some truly BS hits.
  • Blight - Not many problems with this guy. His hits can be a little BS and he's not an easy killer to play. This guy usually loves Tinkerer.

D TIER:

• Billy - Like no problems with this guy. He's fun to verse. I love seeing other very good Billy players that can curve and use engravings. Usually a chill guy but it can get pretty sweaty but that doesn't stop him having good sportsmanship in the end.
  • Demo - I had to put him in here to feel included.
  • Wraith - Forgot to put him in the tier list. He'll be in D tier. He's scared of my flashlight and if I burn him, he'll tunnel me all game.

Edit: Typos and apparently it rendered some of words wrong?

Comments