Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

You should be able to select a challenge for both survivor and killer

Currently, you can only select 1 challenge from the Tome, for either Survivor or Killer. My question is, why can't we just select 1 active challenge for both? When I want to swap from playing Survivor or Killer, I always need to remember to switch the active challenge which is a bother.

Also, while we are at it, why can't the game automatically select the next available challenge for my survivor after a challenge has been completed? I don't always remember to activate a challenge and that again creates frustration when you play multiple games without a challenge active.

Automating the challenge system would be a much-appreciated feature.

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

This would be great, and it would definitely fix the problem I have when I accidentally forget to pick a new challenge when switching sides.

• Nahtecat
    Nahtecat Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2021

It would be nice to have a preset challenge when moving between both roles. Another alternative I would accept is making an option that will automatically select a new challenge once you have completed the current challenge.

• floopinpigs
    floopinpigs Member Posts: 6

I think that would be a great QoL change as well. I play survivor and killer about 50/50 and have the wrong challenge on for the wrong role.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited March 2021

I would like it so you don't have to choose a challenge and they just complete through playing, we just need to collect the completed challenges. They could just up some of the numbers with the sacrifice x amount of survivors and do x amount of gens or unhooks and the rest. I hate most of the 'complete in a single trial' ones.

They should also add bp or something on the blank spaces on the free track too.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited March 2021

We should even be able to work on two or more at a time. Maybe at least the hybrid challenges like earning blood points or emblems. So stupid when you’ve done something like cleanse 19/20 totems. Well, gotta go back in with the challenge for that one totem!

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

I think they already talk about this idea in a dev-stream or a survey.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

It doesn't to me. It just adds more grind onto a grind heavy game.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955
    edited March 2021

i think we should also get 6 max dailies 3 for survivors 3 for killers