You should be able to select a challenge for both survivor and killer

Currently, you can only select 1 challenge from the Tome, for either Survivor or Killer. My question is, why can't we just select 1 active challenge for both? When I want to swap from playing Survivor or Killer, I always need to remember to switch the active challenge which is a bother.

Also, while we are at it, why can't the game automatically select the next available challenge for my survivor after a challenge has been completed? I don't always remember to activate a challenge and that again creates frustration when you play multiple games without a challenge active.

Automating the challenge system would be a much-appreciated feature.

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

This would be great, and it would definitely fix the problem I have when I accidentally forget to pick a new challenge when switching sides.

• Nahtecat
    Nahtecat Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2021

It would be nice to have a preset challenge when moving between both roles. Another alternative I would accept is making an option that will automatically select a new challenge once you have completed the current challenge.

• floopinpigs
    floopinpigs Member Posts: 6

I think that would be a great QoL change as well. I play survivor and killer about 50/50 and have the wrong challenge on for the wrong role.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited March 2021

I would like it so you don't have to choose a challenge and they just complete through playing, we just need to collect the completed challenges. They could just up some of the numbers with the sacrifice x amount of survivors and do x amount of gens or unhooks and the rest. I hate most of the 'complete in a single trial' ones.

They should also add bp or something on the blank spaces on the free track too.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited March 2021

We should even be able to work on two or more at a time. Maybe at least the hybrid challenges like earning blood points or emblems. So stupid when you’ve done something like cleanse 19/20 totems. Well, gotta go back in with the challenge for that one totem!

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

I think they already talk about this idea in a dev-stream or a survey.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

It doesn't to me. It just adds more grind onto a grind heavy game.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,959
    edited March 2021

i think we should also get 6 max dailies 3 for survivors 3 for killers