The hit box to take ppl from the ground is too small

Options
CAMPER
CAMPER Member Posts: 4

Yeah the hit box is too small u can walk over the bodies and not grab them.

It's really annoying, the same to grab traps with the Trapper

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

Agreed.

• Hunter__
    Hunter__ Member Posts: 53
    Options

This was implemented to remove the pickup vacuum. It was intended to dick over killers and they're not changing it now.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

I've tried to convince them not to remove it.
    Didn't happen. Good luck trying to deal with SWF abusing pallets once they'll notice it's broken lol.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options

@Hunter__ said:
    This was implemented to remove the pickup vacuum. It was intended to dick over killers and they're not changing it now.

I can understand why, but it doesn't need to be as small as it is. They can find a compromise somewhere between where it is now and where it was before.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    Honestly, the old hitbox made sense considering how strong these Killers are supposed to be. They can completely destroy the pallets in two kicks and they can hold a Survivor with one hand. Grabbing someone at a distance should be extremely easy for them. 
  • CAMPER
    CAMPER Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Now With Leather Face you can't kill anyone near to grass with chainsaw because you can't look down with the animation and find someone is impossible. It's a big issue and need to be fixed, the game isn't ready to get that small hit box.
  • BlackMercury
    BlackMercury Member Posts: 172
    Options

I think it feels alright.

I agree that it makes pallets way to safe as it's impossible to avoid an interrupt now, but I think it feels alright as far as the positioning.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

I think that its intended as a compensation for removing the pallet vacuum. But yeah, you can't drag anyone out of a pallet which is a shame

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121
    Options

@Nick said:
    I think that its intended as a compensation for removing the pallet vacuum. But yeah, you can't drag anyone out of a pallet which is a shame

No it's not a shame. Same as saying the removing of survivor's pallet vacuum was a shame.

• Dibs
    Dibs Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2018
    Options

Agreed, it feels awkward and clunky now. Every time I down a survivor, I have to micromanage my position to simply pick them up, EVERY single time. It's irritating.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@hMM said:

@Nick said:

No it's not a shame. Same as saying the removing of survivor's pallet vacuum was a shame.

If fairness between the two side was to be a thing :
    The game wouldn't be 4v1.
    Multidirectional hooks would be for both sides.
    The hitboxes size would be the same for both sides.
    Most killers would be sorta balanced.
    Along with other things.

As a matter of fact, you cannot compare and say "Hey, if they remove that for survivors, they have to remove this for killers" especially when the only common thing these two things do have is the name "vacuum", especially when survivors do have the upper hand on this game for ages.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I understand why they changed it, but I agree it feels weird. In a game about time management and with Flashlights being a thing, spending a couple seconds looking down trying to figure out why you aren't picking up the guy you can hear under you is rough.

I guess it makes Tenacity that much better though. Lol
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

@hMM said:

@Nick said:

I dont really care that it got removed, but thats a weird comparison. A killer can lift a survivor with 1 arm. But he can't drag a survivor 1 metre. A survivor shouldnt be able to magically teleport to the other side of a wooden pallet

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options

why cant i just grab the survivor by the ankle and drag them away from the pallet and then pick them up or better just drag them to the hook then put them on it

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Trying to pick up people around a window has become a bit of a nightmare now ><