Which killer is your guilty displeasure to play against?

Options
indieeden7
indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,349

As in, which killer do you dislike playing against, despite most other people enjoying playing against them?

I personally DESPISE Trapper, even on reworked maps, he may get destroyed by SWF but as a solo, I have no way of knowing where he may have placed traps or which traps have been reset/disarmed. Not only that but an add-on that injures you for disarming a trap? Am I just supposed to leave it armed? That's like a survivor getting injured for waking up against Freddy.

I am more than open for advice BTW, I've kind of become more used to playing against higher tier killers that I've forgotten how to play against the lower tier ones.

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I would say Hag if it wasn’t for the fact no one plays her. So I’ll say Freddy because of how many times I come across Freddy.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650
    Options

I feel like people are fairly ok with Legion but I hate Legion matches. Legion is not even a very strong killer, just the annoyance of constant mending is mind-numbing.

As far as trapper I run small game in most of my builds and so don't mind matches against Trapper, Hag or Freddie. I play solo though so my frustration is the other 3 people leaping into traps at every turn, making getting gens done a situation.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Pig, only if she's running a specific build.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

I like to play as Doctor and be a bit toxic and mad but against him? No way always hated it he is so annoying.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,158
    Options

Pig

Hard to pin down exactly why. Probably a mix of RNG and bad experiences (Pig players who play really scummy)

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399
    Options

Nowadays it is Twins cause of Victor. I mean imagine a slimy litte creature that came out of her sister's chest start to chase you and each time he decided to jump he made that stupid noise. Not to mention you were chasing by a baby which is hilarious and I kinda feel pity to myself I mean in real life if a creature like that chases me I would have hit that with a shovel or bat. That is why he annoys me.

Other than that I hate to play againts Nurse cause most of the time I was the one that took the chaser role and it is NURSE.

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171
    Options

Guilty Displeasure would be trapper. I just really don't like running through a mine field and being the idiot who steps in one.

Guilty pleasure would be legion and spirit. Legion cuz I find the matches pretty peaceful. Sometimes I want a chill game. Spirit since I like the uncertainty of not knowing when you're safe or not. With most killers once you've played enough you'll generally know when you're safe.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Spirit.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Huntress. I hate Those australia sized hatchets with all my heart

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Hillbilly and Pig.

Everybody already hates playing against the Doctor.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Huntress because of her hatchet hit boxes.

• SimonSkinner
    SimonSkinner Member Posts: 24
    Options

If I could delete one killer from the game it would be Trapper. He's not that strong but I hate the luck element to playing against him. Unless you are watching him all game you generally can't know if a loop is safe or not and it can be a throw of the dice on committing to running it or just holding W and eventually letting him get an M1. Close second is Deathslinger because he's luck to a lesser degree. You can read a shot at a tight area but outside of that his power is infuriating to play against.

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    Options

Hag. In my 5000 hours of DBD I played against her I think 10 times because I always disconnect when I see her. I rather wait 5min instead of playing against her.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

Ghostface has become this for me...not because I find him super hard to verse, but because I find more people who play scummy as GF than any other killer. Things like I run directly at him after an unhook where he came back to check at the time I chose to save and he flat out ignores me in favor of the unhooked person kind of scummy play.

If we're talking "I just don't play well against them" then it's probably Leatherface...the very first game I went against him after his rework I did extremely well and I remember thinking "wow, I don't know what people were talking about when they said he was harder to win against now" ...and I've proceeded to be terrible against him ever since.

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918
    Options

LOL I've always thought the same thing, Ghostface is the go-to killer for the toxic players. They'll often leave people to bleed out while tbagging. In general though even with disconnects they'll still slug for the 4k and every single one of them runs NOED.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

I'm not a fan of playing again deathslinger. 😅

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Leatherface is so ######### annoying if he gets an open map

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

Fkn Legion followed close by Deathslinger

• ManWithALemon
    ManWithALemon Member Posts: 422
    Options

Myers, Wraith, and Doctor.

I have bad eyesight, so I don't like stealth Killers to begin with, and Doctor's whole "I can disable your ability to use any of the windows and pallets that are your bread and butter for keeping me from hitting you" nonsense is infuriating. Above all else, though, I hate these Killers because the people who play them are so sweaty that I can see droplets on my computer screen.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Huntress, nothing like being crossmap sniped from a guy with 3000 hours makes me hate queueing up as surv more.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

Huntress because I can't stand being hit by refrigerators

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841
    Options

Hag.. God she's so annoying.

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    Options

Huntress, I hate her with a passion.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939
    Options

Second this. Ghost Face just seems to attract the most toxic players. That and Bubba. Myers as well, but the first two are the worst for camping and being general arses.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    edited March 2021
    Options

Plague. I never get teammates who refuse to cleanse so I wind up broken for 99% of the trial, against infinite machine gun huntress.

• NoPressure22
    NoPressure22 Member Posts: 12
    Options

Definitely would say bubba just cause his chainsaw is tough to go against in a chase if they are good around corners. His perks knock out and demise annoy me. Will agree that doctor is tough being chased, hag is still good even without perks, and nurse is incredible ( don’t play against many great nurses though).

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Options

Leatherface, most people find Bubba funny and whatnot but honestly I I'd give up ever burning a map offering in return for never facing Leatherface

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited March 2021
    Options

Misread "displeasure" as "pleasure". My bad.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

I mean, she is hard to play. At least for me trying to learn her and understand why my blinks get cucked for no reason.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

She definitely is harder to play than most killers. I worded it poorly I guess.

I meant it as in I dislike how people justify all the mediocre Nurses that miss a million blinks but make up for that by team-slugging at 5 gens until all 4 survivors are finally on the ground using this exact reasoning.

• aEONoHM
    aEONoHM Member Posts: 208
    Options

I hate Freddy. When there was no DC penalty I would leave as soon as I saw it was him. In my 3k hours in this game I’ve never run into a chill/goofy Freddy.

Used to hate ruin/undying/tinker Blight, but since the nerf it hasn’t felt nearly as frustrating.

• TeHHaXaWz
    TeHHaXaWz Member Posts: 1
    Options

Bubba (Leatherface), his charged chainsaw attack is either too quick or goes for too long and without a pallet or a vault your pretty much screwed. Also the amount of times I’ve seen boys playing as bubba and after a take down decide to just face camp or tunnel a hooked player is ridiculous!

• Profezia
    Profezia Member Posts: 673
    Options

Trapper.

I'm always too oblivious for his traps and suddenly getting caught gives me a heart attack.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,987
    Options

Gonna have to say Plague. I love the concept of an infection-based killer, but it's such a pain in the arse to enjoy playing against her. Plague is also my answer because there's plenty of fellas who enjoy playing against her.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,765
    Options

i don't think my hatred for Freddy is any secret, but my personal guilty displeasure is probably Huntress, because every single time I play against her her hatchets either do not exist or are the size of a m1a2 Abrams, that's why i like Deathslinger a lot more, his hitboxes are usually consistent and i very rarely if ever feel cheated when i get hit

• Yamaoka
    Options
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Yeah, everyone knows that he's completely ass to play against so why not

• Ihatelife
    Options

And he can also take the feedback to the team so yeah

• Yamaoka
    Options

If that's how things are handled then you got a fair point I reckon.

• Ihatelife
    Options
  • WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

I hate playing against Myers. It seems like he always have a tier 3 waiting for me. Or I don't see his head above 1 rock.

• KiwiCoattails
    KiwiCoattails Member Posts: 566
    Options

The only killer I really eye roll against is Plague because she completely denies me from getting my Autodidact stacks. 😭

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461
    Options

Oh no, is just that ghostface can actually teabag. Pretty good stress relief.

• oh_salutations
    oh_salutations Member Posts: 212
    Options

At the moment Ghost face there are times where I'm staring at him for so long but his power doesn't stop so I get exposed anyway