Whats one opinion that annoys you?

13»

Comments

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

"The way you play is boring"

Such a dumb thing to say. I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing if I was bored.

Oh, you mean it's boring for you? Well, stop failing to beat me then.

• wildtrapjake
    wildtrapjake Member Posts: 68

I was today years old when I learned you can hide the chat.

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

(insert killer) takes no skill. Regardless of how much or how little skill a killer takes, these same survivors will often hold W and drop god pallets or abuse busted windows/loops and use DH for distance and then act like when they're looping your Trapper, Myers, Wraith, Leatherface, Pig etc they'll act like it's all skill on their side when really it's just holding forwards for the most part and some killers don't have much in their kit to counter it other than wasting time or breaking chase everytime.

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

"They devs need to remove (X Killer) from game."

"Crutch perks = bad survivor/killer."

"Killers are here for the survivors' entertainment."

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288

" every game is a 4 man swf"

when they get a slightly challenging game and still 4ks.....

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

people acting like the chase was the only aspect of this game and therefore any killer who is oppressive in it had no counterplay and needed to be nerfed.

so yeah, very similar to yours xD

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

Mine is:

T-bagging is TOXIC 😱😱😱

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

as a killer: myers is a weak killer

as a survivor: noed punishes survivors for not doing totems

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

Speaking as a fellow killer main I love when survivors jump into a locker fresh off the hook. Under almost any other circumstances I prefer not to tunnel.

When a survivor jumps into a locker though I'm more than happy to pull them out, eat the 5 second stun, and let them escape. The next time I catch them though I'm going to tunnel them off the hook and eliminate them.

While I do so I'll say to myself, "Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if there was a perk you could bring to stop me from doing this, but you wasted it over some silly bull****? Too bad for you. Oh, you DCed? Get outgamered then."

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2021

Only ignorant opinions.

Someone says something not true, you provide actual facts, evidence, examples of why they are mistaken, they still insist their opinion is right without providing any of the actual substance that you have; and everyone upvotes their comment because they would prefer that be true even if it isn't. (They will then start attacking, insulting, harassing people, and people will actually upvote harassing posts as well with no substance beyond that, because the community is disgusting)

It's that face palm kinda situation, other than that, not much.

• e_j2007
    e_j2007 Member Posts: 130

the annoying opinion of that NOED needs to be nerfed

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

I only use b&c for the bps

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167
    edited March 2021

The opinion that because the game has some silly non-default cosmetics (mainly seasonal, promotional or otherwise) that automatically means the game isn't 'horror themed' anymore and therefore criticism of newly designed killers just isn't valid

Whenever people criticise Trickster's design, it's the main opinion I see repeated.

• Amy095
    Amy095 Member Posts: 96

That ''noed should be nerfed'' even though there are so many perks to help counter this, along with play style and experience.

• ImHexyAndINoed
    ImHexyAndINoed Member Posts: 504

Tell that to them then, I'm just speaking off some folks ive met. Numerous people that I've met on here and in gane(Xbox) have said Killer can't be toxic.

Also I never said they're more toxic than survivors. I actually agree survivors tend to more toxic however

• ImHexyAndINoed
    ImHexyAndINoed Member Posts: 504

None taken, sorry if my response came off as aggressive at all.

I agree, then again people have said DS Unbreakable is fine, survivors can't be toxic and that the game is killer sided. Really makes ya wonder what goes through peoples heads ya know?

• Bastard_Disaster
    Bastard_Disaster Member Posts: 33

Not an opinion as such but the fact that pc players have this kind of attitude to people who are playing on console that they're not good or 'casual'

Like...pal...we have a terribly optimized, dark-as-######### laggy version of dbd, of course we're gonna either mess up or just not have to take it so seriously.

One quote that stuck with me from OhTofu was during a gameplay review where he finally viewed a console player and a few times just had to stop and say 'Holy...your game is like...REALLY dark dude...'

Kinda made me realise that maybe a lot of people who play on pc don't have a clue about what console players have to put up with.

To tie into this, the opinion that BHVR apparently has of 'Console doesn't exist'

• Shenanigan
    Shenanigan Member Posts: 208

Hoo boy I guess you missed out on mid spring/summer 2020 forums where Spirit, Pyramid Head, AND Deathslinger we're all talked about 24/7 it was mostly no counterplay, but I have seen some posts saying Deathslinger was OP here and there.

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293

”lt takes skill to loop a killer”

”Camping is a strategy”

both are just steaming piles of no.2’s

• MingBongo
    MingBongo Member Posts: 32

This, I decided to take a small break from killer and tried to do a survivor item challenge (I took a purple medkit), and I got queued against 3 iri head huntresses, all had moris... and it happened 3 times in a row.

After that I switched back to killer.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    edited March 2021

Welp, I'm quite late here but I got two good ones that probably already exist in this thread.

"DS is fine just don't tunnel"

"Unbreakable is fine just don't slug"

Thank god I can say the first one without looking like a moron once the DS change comes out. (Unbreakable will be fine once DS gets changed so I won't complain about that, it's just DS + Unbreakable that pissed me off)

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446

Just because you're a rank 1 killer, it means that you should be good with all killers. I get the typical "How are you rank 1?" quite often when I'm trying to learn a new killer against 1k+ hour survivors.

• Profezia
    Profezia Member Posts: 673

"you can counter dead hard by baiting it out".

• Hex_Husband
    Hex_Husband Member Posts: 119

Tunneling gens is okay, tunneling players is not.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,160

That any time an update comes out with an alteration to a perk, the side not benefitting claims the "devs are bias towards survivor/killer", irrespective of the plethora of evidence showing both sides have had their fair share of changes.

• madradfox
    madradfox Member Posts: 190

That threads like these can ever lead to anything constructive...

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Not entirely DBD related but I just hate it when people take massive shits on something that somebody would like, such as a future chapter. It's 100% okay to not want whatever that person wants. I just wish people wouldn't be massive pricks to those people's possible ideas or wants.

I still remember when the Stranger Things chapter was being speculated about and I was looking at a Reddit post about it and one person legitimately said something along the lines of "god I hope not, Stranger Things is a show that only mentally slow people enjoy and the people who want this in DBD just prove it." Like, why, why would ANYONE get enjoyment out of being that much of a dick?

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,437

The following idea:

It is a fact that tournament level survivors (even solos) are able to basically destroy any killer with the exception on nurse (who still has to try very hard compared to them). However, so few survivors are at that level, so we shouldn't balance for that in mind, and should instead balance around the average player.

This idea is terrible. Regardless of how rare something its, it shouldn't be balanced around that. Nurse is by far the best killer in the game, but her kill rate is the only one below 50%, based on this logic, we should be buffing nurse. The fact is, you can balance a game in a way changes things to be better for all levels of players. The reality is though, as long as the game is not balance at a high level play, it will never grow beyond a casual game. And casual games eventually die off. If they instead cultivate the top level players, balance the game for them, and make positive changes that encourage healthier gameplay and more fun gameplay for lower levels at the same time, this game will last decades.