Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bug: Survivor grunts are still heard after they're sacrificed

OxmyO
OxmyO Member Posts: 1

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Basically I kept hearing the grunts of survivors on hook after they're sacrificed

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Killer: Ghostface
  • Perks used: BBQ, Nurses calling, NOED, I'm all ears.
  • Map: Mount Ormond Resort
  • So far it happened on both of the games that I've played today (after playing a few more games I didn't notice the problem, but it really distracted me the first time it happened). The first time this happened was in Torment Creek, I was playing with The Doctor. Perks: Sloppy butcher, NOED, BBQ, Whispers. The sacrifice was in basement and the bugged grunts came from there. The basement was in the shack in map corner.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• azzie_b
    azzie_b Member Posts: 7

Will add in this has been reported multiple times in this forum and seemingly never addressed. Can confirm it happens when playing as survivor on coldwind farm, haddonfield, blackwater swamp, and middich elementary off the top of my head. This is discussed openly and often on reddit and is a real thing.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,295

I can confirm that this is a frequently occurring bug, both when playing as survivor and when playing as killer. Last match, playing as pyramid-head, I could still hear grunts of pain from executed survivors, which distracted me. A match a couple of days ago where I was playing as David King had me wandering a corner of the map desperately looking for the survivor in need of healing. This could really do with a fix.

• poomanchu
    poomanchu Member Posts: 242

Yes, this bug is confusing because as I am chasing a wounded survivor, I still hear the sounds of a sacrificed survivor, and it throws the chase off because I start chasing fantom survivors.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Yep, happened to me Yesterday. Bill was definitely sacrificed but I could still hear the grunts/bad smokers coughing of pain from where he was hooked.

Seems like the Spirit isn't the only ghost in this game...

This discussion has been closed.